“2 weeks visiting my son!”

Radisson Hotel Colorado Springs Airport
Ranked #7 of 105 Hotels in Colorado Springs
east marion
“2 weeks visiting my son!”
Reviewed 4 December 2013

After a very stressful trip from Florida it was a pleasure to be greeted by such pleasant staff. I've been here for 2 weeks and everyone has been so nice and helpful. room service is quick and pleasant. Breakfast is included and very good. One reason I booked was the Hotel is pet friendly. The rooms are spotless and and very nice to bring a pet.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled solo

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (92)
Broomfield
Reviewed 1 December 2013

My wife and I spent the night of Thanksgiving at the Radisson in Colorado Springs. The woman who checked us in, Sonny I believe, was so friendly and welcoming. The room itself was larger that we thought it would be. And it was extremely clean and very comfortable. The free breakfast was very good. The hotel is not new, so naturally there are scratch and dent areas in the building. But that didn't bother us. We got a very, very good rate (A+), a warm welcome (A++), a great room (A+), and a free breakfast (A+). I booked this hotel based on the TripAdvisor rating and reviews. As many others have already noted, the Radisson is a great choice!

Room Tip: I always try to get a room on the upper floor of a two-story hotel. Otherwise, on the lower floor...
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Timothy M
Cody, Wyoming
Reviewed 25 November 2013

What a great hotel! We were greeted so cordially on our arrival, and by every staff member every time we encountered one. You feel really good about your choice when everyone you meet is committed to making you comfortable and relaxed.

The Airplane Restaurant sits at the entrance to the hotel, but is not connected. When we arrived, the receptionist offered us a coupon good for the hotel's restaurant, adding that its food is better than the Airplane Restaurant's, but she could understand us wanting to visit that one. We should have taken advantage of the coupon. The Airplane Restaurant is a fun place, and would have been okay for a drink, but I think the hotel's restaurant probably really did offer a better dinner.

Breakfast was wonderful. The staff is wonderful. We would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: I can't imagine that any room would be less than comfortable and welcoming.
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Bloomington, Minnesota
Reviewed 25 November 2013

The staff was execellent and viewed everyone as a valued client. The rooms could be susceptible to noise from the upper floors but otherwise the rooms were spacious and the amenities all worked well. Easy access to I-25 from multiple routes and a variety of restaurants just a couple of miles away.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Colorado Springs, Colorado
Reviewed 12 November 2013

For my wife's birthday, we decided to get her out of the clutter and mess of our home and went to spend the night at a hotel. The Radisson was great. We live in Colorado Springs, so we knew exactly where it was at, and we went there after dinner. The staff was very friendly, and even upgraded our room for no cost.

After taking our bags to our spacious room, we received a visitor: the chef at the hotel restaurant brought by a piece of cake for my wife's birthday. Totally unannounced and unexpected. It really made my wife happy. We also used the pool and hot tub, which are open until 12 midnight. The breakfast the next morning was very good too.

All in all, a very nice stay, where the staff was very friendly and willing to make extra efforts to make your stay memorable. We will definitely recommend as family and friends come to visit our beautiful area.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank DSJ777
Bellevue, Washington
Reviewed 15 October 2013

Very pleased with the experience. Friendly staff, excellent buffet breakfast with a wonderful mountain view, clean and well maintained room. While away from the shopping several miles north, an easy zip to Pike's Peak Cog Railway, Wal-Mart, or historic downtown. Highly recommended.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

1 Thank Jim L
Littleton, Colorado
Reviewed 13 October 2013

After seeing the reviewshere we decided to book arrom at the Radisson Hotel CO Springs. It was very close to all of the activites we wanted to experience with our grandchildren age 9 and 14. We has reserved a double queen room and after listening to the kids complain about not wanting to sleep together and neither one of us wanting to be kicked throughout the night we decided to request a roll-a-way. It was delivered promptly and was quite comfortable looking. After arriving we enjoyed a dip in the pool and the hot tub before heading to dinner. The hotel is very clean. I am especially picky about bathrooms. If there is a hint of mold or mildew I will request a different room. No hint of either here. We were given vouchers for a free refreshment of our choice for the adults and free breakfast in the morning for all of us. I had forgotten to pack the toothbrushes and toothpaste. The front desk promptly supplied complimentary samples of both. The breakfast was quite good and filling. A step above the average continental fair. There were also bussers in the dning room to keep it clean and flowing smoothly. All of the staff that we interacted with were friendly and accomodating and very professional. After returning home I received a request to fill out an on-line survey about our stay. The one thing I had thought strange was that the door to the shower and toilet opened directly to the sink where someone could be standing, so I commented on it. I received a personal letter form Zan Wagner the general manager thanking me for my response and apologizing for the placement of the bathroom door. Also enclosed was a coupon for 5$ toward purchases on a future stay. I am very impressed by this level of customer service and feed back. We will stay there again if we have the opportunity.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family