The Radisson is a very nice place. The rooms are spacious and well appointed. Lots of big towels and the breakfast buffet offered a nice selection of hot and cold foods, better than some. The reception folks were quick, efficient and friendly and called to check on us.
The only drawback, and perhaps this was only the night we stayed, it was EXTREMELY noisy. Somehow a herd of buffalo rented the rooms on the floor above us. When that quieted down, the hot tub/spa area was very loud until late.
We would stay there again if we could get a room on the top floor and on the side away from the pool.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From the moment of your arrival to the memories cherished thereafter, the comforting touches of the Radisson Hotel Colorado Springs Airport create an unforgettable experience. With convenient access off I-25 or Highway 24, the Radisson Hotel Colorado Springs offers easy access to area businesses, military installations and the Colorado Springs Airport and area attractions. Our guests enjoy 24-hour complimentary airport shuttle service, a Business Center, Fitness Center and meeting space. One of the most convenient Colorado Springs hotels, we also offer easy access to Pikes Peak and downtown, allowing guests to experience all the wonderful attractions our city has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Radisson Hotel Colorado Springs Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Colorado Springs
- Colorado Springs Radisson