“Great stay!”

Ranked #8 of 105 Hotels in Colorado Springs
Omaha, United States
“Great stay!”
Reviewed 19 August 2014

Great service at this hotel. Hotel staff worked very hard to accomodate an early check in for us. Suites were great-the seperate bedroom had a door which was great so my toddler could nap. Pool and hot tub was nice and clean. The only comment I could make is that the carpets could be shampooed. Carpets were vacumed, but our socks got dirty walking around in the room. Hot breakfast a nice change from the usual continental breakfast-chicken fried steak, eggs, cheese blintzes, sausage.

Review collected in partnership with Radisson Hotels

Radisson1645, Director of Sales at Radisson Hotel Colorado Springs Airport, responded to this review, 21 August 2014
I appreciate you taking the time to comment on your recent stay with us. Thank you for your very kind words about the service you received from our wonderful staff. I will be sure to pass on your gracious comments. I am so glad that you had a great stay, and that you enjoyed our hot breakfast buffet . I apologize about the condition in which you found the carpets in your guest room. We do have a carpet cleaning schedule in place, and I will check to ensure it is being followed. Thank you for bringing this to my attention. We look forward to making arrangements to have you stay with us again.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (93)
Bensalem, PA, United States
Reviewed 19 August 2014

Marvelous staff - friendly and efficient. Large room that was immaculately clean; comfortable bed. No noise in our room, whatsoever. Food in the restaurant was excellent. Two drink coupons and the free buffet breakfast were great perks. This hotel was absolutely an outstanding value. I would not hesitate to stay here again or to recommend others to stay here. Oh, and my wife loved it, too!

Review collected in partnership with Radisson Hotels

I appreciate you taking the time to comment on your recent stay with us. I am so glad that you enjoyed your guest room and were able to relax in peace and quiet. Thank you for your kind words about our hotel and our many wonderful amenities. We look forward to making arrangements to have you and your wife stay with us again.
Rapid City, United States
Reviewed 17 August 2014

The hotel is excellent, very clean, great service, the food in wonderful, the sleep number beds were awesome. The house keepers were so friendly and visited with our Grandchildren which they loved. Was disappointed that our original rate agreement was not met.

Review collected in partnership with Radisson Hotels

Radisson1645, Director of Sales at Radisson Hotel Colorado Springs Airport, responded to this review, 19 August 2014
Thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent stay with us. I am so pleased that you and your family had a great stay and enjoyed our wonderful amenities. Thank you for recognizing our fantastic staff. I will be sure to pass on your very gracious comments. We look forward to making arrangements to have you stay with us again.
Bakersfield
Reviewed 17 August 2014

My military daughter had just had surgery so I flew out to take care of her. We stayed here for a few days so she could recuperate. The housekeeping staff was wonderful. Didn't make us feel like we had to get out of room to get services...so she changed what we needed. Good food in the 2nd floor restaurant.

Review collected in partnership with Radisson Hotels

Radisson1645, Director of Sales at Radisson Hotel Colorado Springs Airport, responded to this review, 18 August 2014
Thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent stay with us. Thank you for your gracious comments about our housekeeping staff. I am so pleased that you and your daughter had a comfortable stay and received great service while she was recuperating. We look forward to making arrangements to have you stay with us again.
Ohio
Reviewed 16 August 2014

It's been there quite awhile but they really work to keep it up. The bed was really good and they had nice big fluffy towels. It always bugs me when the shower curtain is too long. The carpet had a big stain. The pool and hot tub area was smelly. The rooms are well insulated and we never did hear our neighbors. The breakfast was just OK.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. We take great pride in our property and work hard to ensure we provide our guests with a pleasurable experience. I appreciate your comments and suggestions and will use them for future renovations. Thank you for choosing the Radisson, we hope to see you again.
Denver, Colorado
Reviewed 16 August 2014

Older hotel, not really comparable to a Doubletree or Embassy Suites. Rooms were somewhat gross with stains on the carpet, the in-room phones were filthy to touch. Other than that, the hotel staff were friendly and helpful at all times.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Hotels

Thank you for commenting on our hotel. We apologize that you found certain things regarding our hotel disappointing and I will be sure to pass on your comments/suggestions to the appropriate supervisors. Thank you for your gracious comments about our wonderful staff. I hope that you will stay with us again as we strive to honor our guests comments.
Centerville, United States
Reviewed 15 August 2014

Outstanding place to stay -- facilities were great and the staff was amazing. From the moment I walked in until I left 1 1/2 week later I was consistently impressed by how professional, helpful, and attentive the staff was. Really enjoyed the breakfast and the bar and restaurant.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Hotels

I appreciate you taking the time to comment on your recent stay with us. Thank you for your very kind words about the service you received from our wonderful staff. I will be sure to pass on your gracious comments. I am so glad that you had a great stay and that you enjoyed our breakfast buffet and Bistro Colorado. We look forward to making arrangements to have you stay with us again.