“Clean and good value”

Ranked #79 of 105 Hotels in Colorado Springs
Arizona
“Clean and good value”
Reviewed 19 December 2013

I got stuck with having a room on the second floor was a bit of a pain given how much stuff I had. But that said, the room was clean and decent. Central location with lots of restaurants, grocery, and highway access.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled solo

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Reviewed 3 December 2013

I stayed here Nov 30th into Dec 1st. Staying here was my first mistake. The room was worn, the ceiling was falling apart, the carpet was dirty and stained but the worst part about this hotel was the housekeeping lady. Sunday when I walked by her she gave me a dirty look, I didn't say anything but as My seven yr. old and I were leaving our room she stood right by her cart and wouldn't move in which my daughter and I had to turn sideways to go by her and I still bumped her. Her and two girls were talking Spanish and laughing at my mom and finally when we were leaving the hotel she made the comment that English is not a language. I was not raised to be ignorant like that but because she was I will never stay at a Super 8 again if that's the kind of people they are going to have working for them.

• Stayed November 2013
Moab, Utah
Reviewed 18 September 2013

Pros: It's conveniently located off the I-25 and Fillmore exit, centrally located. It's next to a few other budget hotels offering the same rates. Price wise, it's affordable. Has a microwave and fridge in the room.
Cons:This hotel is probabably at the bottom of the Super 8's I've stayed at. The beds and linens were horribly uncomfortable, the tv kept cutting in and out, the NON-smoking room smelled like smoke, the AC unit was loud and smelled like it had been smoking, the internet didn't work. It's a run down, outdated, noisy, and dirty hotel. I work on the road, and this was probably one of my worst Super 8 experiences. Not thrilled.
Check in was easy, even if the clerk had the "I'd rather be somewhere else" mentality. If you're looking for an inexpensive place to stay for one night and everywhere else is booked... then this is your place. If not... pay a little more, or stay at a different Super 8 location.

Room Tip: Rooms on the west side of the hotel, away from I-15 are somewhat quieter.