Days Inn Colorado Springs Air Force Academy
  • Restaurant
US$208
US$179
  • Pool
Hyatt Place Colorado Springs(Colorado Springs)(Great Value!)
US$175
HYATT house Colorado Springs(Colorado Springs)(Great Value!)
US$186
US$159
Best Western Plus Peak Vista Inn & Suites(Colorado Springs)(Great Value!)
US$201
US$174
La Quinta Inn & Suites Colorado Springs South AP(Colorado Springs)(Great Value!)
US$158
US$708
US$400
US$323
US$257
US$230
Staybridge.com
All reviewsfront deskroom was cleanhot tubgas stationwafflesair force academynice stayeasy accessfree breakfastteresajonathanwalmartrazorbackcoloradorefrigeratorhighwaymountains
Reviewed 20 April 2014

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Reviewed 3 April 2014

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Reviewed 29 March 2014

Excellent Internet! I was on a business trip in Colorado and I had to pick a hotel in the area due to bad weather. Reading the reviews, I noticed that the Days inn had some good reviews on high speed internet. I was able to get my work done, teleconference with my boss in New York and watch a movie on Netflix. Great Job, Days Inn! Also, I couldn't help noticing the clean, safe welcoming amenities. When back in Colorado, I would love to stop here again.

Room Tip: If you get the even rooms(as the receptionist suggested) you get a majestic view of the Pikes Peak
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank andrei p
Reviewed 24 March 2014

I was traveling with my family and we had a great stay. Large, spacious rooms with awesome views, close proximity to shopping mall and restaurants. Good family breakfast, free wi fi and friendly staff.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 March 2014

We were treated with the upmost respect at days inn! Anything we needed the staff were More then happy to to take care of our needs. The rooms were clean when we arrived and coffee was fresh. Breakfast was waiting in the morning and the staff was very friendly. Id come bake and stay anytime. Thanks days Inn.:-)

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family