Hampton Inn Colorado Springs Airport
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Quality Inn(Colorado Springs)
View Hotel
Days Inn - Aerotech(Colorado Springs)
  • Breakfast included
View Hotel
All reviewshilton pointsrental carroom was cleanpeterson afboatmealnice breakfastthe breakfast areabusiness tripthe staff was friendly and helpfulother hotelsgreat place to stayfree breakfastdefinitely stay here againfront desk staffpikes peakshuttleproximity
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 August 2007

After my corp. office booked this hotel, I decided to look at the other reviews at TravelAdvisor. I arrived at the hotel with some trepidation...Not to worry...I was greeted like an old friend and treated like I was the only person at the hotel for the length of my stay. The bed was comfy, linens & towels were changed, everything worked and the room was fairly quiet. (One night there were children above me, but they went to bed early, thankfully) Now for the bad news, the much-hyped breakfast is rather bland, althought it is hot. Aside from so-so eggs and sausage, it's standard cont. breakfast fare. The rooms are also not quiet to hallway noise. (I suggest getting a top floor room) and bathroom fixtures were loose. The bottom line is if you want a comfy room with a great staff (and a nice indoor pool to boot) that won't break your wallet, stay here.

Stayed: August 2007
1  Thank John H
Reviewed 20 March 2007

I stayed at this hotel in June 2005 because it was closest to my relatives for a family reunion. We were provided with towels, etc. the first night, but were staying for four nights and they were not replaced as we used them. So for the 4th night we requested additional towels, but they said they didn't have them. They did finally bring some, but they were still wet from the laundry, I guess, but were not clean. Also, the breakfast left much to be desired. I see from more recent reviews that people have said that the breakfast has good choices, so they must have improved that. I have stayed in several Hampton Inns, but would not stay in this one again.

• Stayed: June 2005, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank nbettis
Reviewed 17 October 2006

Loved my stay at the Hampton Inn. Everything was new. I had a wonderful big bed with great linens and many pillows. Free internet was a plus. And breakfast included a pretty good variety of foods. The views are nothing to brag about but everything else was fantastic.

• Stayed: October 2006, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed 19 January 2006

I stayed at the Hampton Airport because of it's proximity to the Airport as I was travelling on business and I enjoyed my time there.
The shuttle was convenient and the driver friendly and the staff was very accomodating.
Clean rooms and nice location and breakfast.
I would stay again and recommend this property

• Stayed: January 2006, travelled on business
11  Thank sammyboy
A TripAdvisor Member
Twin Falls, Idaho
Reviewed 3 September 2005

We stayed here for two nights. The staff was friendly, but I was surprised when we asked for extra pillows and were told they didn't have any. We could never get the temperature comfortable and consistent in the room. I payed extra for an "executive king" room with a sleeper sofa. It was the same size as my Mom's room with two queens. We had to rearrange the furniture to pull the sofabed out. I have come to count on the Hampton brand for clean, contemporary comfort at a reasonable rate. This hotel didn't deliver.

• Stayed: August 2005, travelled on business