“Nice hotel in Colorado Springs” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Quality Inn South

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Quality Inn South
Ranked #40 of 105 Hotels in Colorado Springs
San Francisco, California
“Nice hotel in Colorado Springs”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 March 2014

Cool little hotel in Colorado Springs, close to main attractions. I spend my time walking in downtown and taking the tram to the top of Pikes Peak. Nice hotel, friendly staff, clean comfortable rooms.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled solo
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Esperanza I, Director of Sales at Quality Inn South, responded to this review, 18 March 2014
We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us here at Comfort Inn South, We look forward to having you with us again on your next stay in Colorado Springs!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
Eagle Nest, New Mexico
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 January 2014

For several years I have been going to Colorado springs,Co., to visit may aunt and uncle that were in a rest home. They both passed away in 2013. When i started doing this I tried several of the choice hotels in town. Comfort inn south was my pick of all that I tried. The staff their was always very enjoyable to be around and very helpful. My last stay was Jan 15th 2014. I will miss my visits to Colorado Springs very much. Keep up the good work guys.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
Colorado Springs, Colorado
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 January 2014

I was leaving town last minute. I checked several places in the area close to airport. I stopped here and lucked out! My attendant, Jamilla was absolutely professional, very pleasant and accommodating. She really wanted to make sure my stay was great and I had what was needed. My room was quite comfortable, clean, and the bed was very restful and reasonably priced! There was a nice coffee area and a breakfast setup. I will definitely stay at this hotel the next time and will surely recommend it to anyone who I know is traveling. Thanks, Jamilla and Comfort Inn! PW

• Stayed January 2014, travelled solo
Fort Myers, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 November 2013

My husband and I went to colorado to see our son who is in the army, stationed at ft. carson. I had made reservations at another hotel, and when we got there, it was awful, so we just drove around and came upon comfort inn and originally we were going to only stay there 1 night, then decide the next day where we wanted to stay the rest of the week. well everybody was so nice and friendly there and i felt safe leaving my dog in the room if we had to leave, that we asked Maria the front office manager if we could just stay there the whole time if she had the room available and at the great price we had gotten when we had checked in on the first day, she was so helpful and made it work for us. The rooms were so clean and the staff was wonderful to us. I would definitely go back there next time we are out in colorado springs! Maria is an asset to the company, she is great with the guests.

Room Tip: the hotel was quiet even though it was centrally located.
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Esperanza I, Director of Sales at Quality Inn South, responded to this review, 12 November 2013
We are so excited to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! I also have to agree that Maria is a great asset to our hotel. We look forward to seeing your family on your next trip to Colorado Springs.
Atlanta GA
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 October 2013

I was under the impression that our favorite "pet friendly" hotel was not in the same location as this Comfort Inn......hence, I booked the CI for two nights. This hotel is seriously in need of new carpet and lighting in the hallways. They are most unappealing. The room seemed smaller than normal and had a stale smell......new carpet would be an improvement there as well.
The breakfast was so - so. But the BIGGEST disappointment was finding our favorite hotel was located just across the street. It had newly remodeled rooms at a MUCH cheaper rate.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Esperanza I, Director of Sales at Quality Inn South, responded to this review, 15 October 2013
We apologize that our hotel did not meet your expectations. We try our best to meet and exceed all our guests’ expectations. We are one of the few pet friendly hotels in the area . We love pets and having them as our guests! Thank you for trying us out and I have to agree, the carpet near the designated pet rooms (on the first floor) is near the end of its life cycle and is scheduled to be replaced in early 2014. We are constantly working to improve our hotel and we really appreciate your review. Hopefully when you return to the area, you would try us out again and we can be your new favorite hotel!
Grand Junction, Colorado
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 September 2013

Carpets need to be cleaned, in rooms and hallways. Bathroom not vented, mold in corners. Stayed 3 days for a Lacrosse Tournament, 1st day didn't return to room until after 5:00, room still not cleaned. House keeper gave us clean towels, but they were WET. A person in our party used the iron to press a shirt and the iron got black stuff all over her shirt, ruined it. We did get compensated but..............Needless to say, will never stay there again.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank Paulette B
Thank you for your review. Also, thank you for letting us know about your experience. We apologize. I can assure you that we will look into the items you had described. We expect more for our guests than what you received. I am happy to see that we responded quickly to compensate the guest whose shirt was stained from an iron. We try to resolve any issues as quickly as possible. We want all of our guests to have a pleasant experience. As most hotels do, we wish that all of our Trip Advisor reviews described a positive experience. Although the majority of our reviews are positive, we still have a few that come in negative and we take them very seriously. We are adamant on utilizing the negative reviews that we receive as a guide to improving our hotel and service. Thank you so much for taking the time to point out the items that we need to improve on.
Chicago area, IL
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 August 2013

While we were on vacation in Colorado, we decided to visit Colorado Springs. We decided to check the coupons in our tourist information for deals on hotels and found that they had a coupon. We were happy with the location. Although not right at Pike's Peak and Garden of the Gods, the two places were very easy to reach via this location. We found the general area to have everything that we needed. The hotel is near good shopping and restaurants.

We found the room and hotel to be very clean and the staff to be very friendly. The breakfast had all the basic things that hotels provide for breakfast.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. Our staff prides itself on Award Winning Service. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay! We look forward to having you stay with us again the next time you are in Colorado Springs.