“Excellent stay at a great property”
Review of Quality Inn South

Quality Inn South
Ranked #41 of 103 Hotels in Colorado Springs
Reviewed 21 April 2014

We stayed here for four days over spring break, and I'm so glad we picked this hotel. When I checked in, the front desk person (Alicia, I think?) was so nice and helpful. Our room was very clean. Miranda came the next morning to take care of our room and was so nice, too! She told us how much she loves her job and it's such a great place to work. The pool and hot tub were well kept and lots of fun. The pool was a little cool for my taste, but the kids didn't have any problems! Breakfast was surprisingly hearty with omelets and sausage and lots of other choices. The ladies working on breakfast were so nice and made sure everything was always fresh. I can't say enough good things about this property! The location was so convenient to the zoo, Garden of the Gods, Manitou Springs, and lots of parks. There's a Target across the street for anything you forget and lots of great places to eat super close. The only thing I could think to recommend for improvement is the internet is a little slow, but I don't go on vacation to use my computer; however, if you have business to do, it is a little slow.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Joshua L, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn South, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2014

We'd like to thank you for taking the time to submit this review, Thank you so much for your kind commets about our staff, We pride ourselfs on keeping the best people on our team to provide that brand of service. We are sorry the internet was not to par duing your stay and I can asure you it will be reviewed by managment.

Reviewed 18 April 2014

Staff was extremely pleasant and helpful. Liked refrigerator and microwave in room; used both of them. Breakfast was pretty good. Enjoyed workout facilities just wish there had been some sort of window coverings because it got really hot working out and the sun beating in. Would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

We'd like to thank you for taking the time to submit this review, We aploigize for the lighting in the fittness area and will certainly look into getting some darker tenting for the windows to correct the problem, However we are very happy to hear you enkoyed the rest of your stay and look foward to you staying again

Reviewed 17 April 2014

Our stay was forced by a house fire, the first few nights there we were still in a state of shock.
Will, the front desk clerk was very friendly and made sure to make the process as easy as possible. During our two week stay he always greeted us and made sure to take time to check on us.
The manager was very accommodating and understanding.
Nida was the other clerk that really stuck out, she always had a smile and a kind word. Even when we came in covered in ash from the house.
I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: April 2014

We'd like to thank you for taking the time to submit this review, We are glad that we could offer you some comfort dearing this difficult time and hope that the next time you stay with us it will be under better circumstances.

Reviewed 15 April 2014

Staff very courteous and the best beds and bedding ..will definitely be back at this property.
The breakfast was excellent as well, lots of fruit and pastries as well as eggs and hot entrees..
and bagels as well as cereals.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

We'd like to thank you for taking the time to submit this review, We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and look foward to your next visit to the area.

Reviewed 4 April 2014

Stayed here for a last minute trip. All of the staff were knowledgeable and extremely helpful. Anything that we needed was attended to quickly, Nadia at the front desk was very friendly and professional. I usually stay with comfort inn because of great service, and this one did not disappoint.

• Stayed: March 2014
Esperanza I, Director of Sales at Quality Inn South, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2014

Well first I'd like to thank you for staying Loyal with the Chain of Comfort Inn! I'm very happy to hear that Nida took very good care of you all on your stay here with us. She is one of our best. I'd like to personally thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. We the staff here at Comfort Inn South look forward to having you stay with us here the next time your in Colorado Springs!

Reviewed 3 April 2014

The staff was very accomadating as I was stranded in the area while my car was being repaired. Excellent staff that went above and beyond the normal service. I would recommend this hotel. Clean rooms and friendly people.

• Stayed: April 2014

I'd like to thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. We pride ourselves on our excellent customer service to help our guests achieve their best possible stay. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to seeing you on your next stay with us while in Colorado Springs!

Reviewed 1 April 2014 via mobile

I've stayed at the hotel down the street. It wasn't as nice and the wanted $20 more. The people at Comfort inn were very nice and it was reasonably priced. I had no problems. The room was very clean. There was good free parking. It was a great location for me. I would recommend it

• Stayed: March 2014
Esperanza I, Director of Sales at Quality Inn South, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2014

Thank you for you recent review on your stay here with us. We would love for you to stay with us again the next time you are in town. I'm happy to hear that your stay was good with us!