We stayed here for four days over spring break, and I'm so glad we picked this hotel. When I checked in, the front desk person (Alicia, I think?) was so nice and helpful. Our room was very clean. Miranda came the next morning to take care of our room and was so nice, too! She told us how much she loves her job and it's such a great place to work. The pool and hot tub were well kept and lots of fun. The pool was a little cool for my taste, but the kids didn't have any problems! Breakfast was surprisingly hearty with omelets and sausage and lots of other choices. The ladies working on breakfast were so nice and made sure everything was always fresh. I can't say enough good things about this property! The location was so convenient to the zoo, Garden of the Gods, Manitou Springs, and lots of parks. There's a Target across the street for anything you forget and lots of great places to eat super close. The only thing I could think to recommend for improvement is the internet is a little slow, but I don't go on vacation to use my computer; however, if you have business to do, it is a little slow.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the newly-remodeled Quality INN South, the perfect hotel for the leisure and business traveler. Conveniently located off I-25, we're just minutes from popular area attractions, such as the World Arena, Seven Falls, Pikes Peak, Ft. Carson and downtown Colorado Springs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, LoveHolidays, 5viajes2012 S.L., Ebookers, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Quality Inn South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn South Hotel Colorado Springs
- Comfort Inn Colorado Springs
- Colorado Springs Comfort Inn