This is a reasonable enough Comfort Inn in good condition with a good free breakfast. The reception staff were, pleasant, helpful and efficient.
The room was quite well equipped and of a good size but apparently designed by someone who had never stayed in a hotel room with a couple of suitcases. The use of space was extremely poor and it was irritating in that it could have been so much better with just a little thought.
Unlike other correspondents our bed was not good, squeaking and groaning with the slightest movement.
In terms of dining opportunities in the immediate vicinity, forget it unless you want Denny's or a Village Inn.
The hotel is fully wheelchair accessible
Wouldn't stay here again but then i doubt if we'll go to Colorado Springs again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the newly-remodeled Quality INN South, the perfect hotel for the leisure and business traveler. Conveniently located off I-25, we're just minutes from popular area attractions, such as the World Arena, Seven Falls, Pikes Peak, Ft. Carson and downtown Colorado Springs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Choice Hotels, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Quality Inn South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn South Hotel Colorado Springs
- Comfort Inn Colorado Springs
- Colorado Springs Comfort Inn