So I wasn't planning on staying in the Springs originally, but due to a medical emergency i was forced to stay in town for a few nights. This hotel was a pleasant surprise. The staff was extremely helpful and the hotel was affordable. This place is the perfect poster-child for excellent customer service. The room was huge and the bed was comfortable. My room also had an awesome, large, tv. The bathroom was also quite large, and the overall atmosphere of the hotel was quiet and comfortable. In addition... the coffee provided for the self-brew coffee pot actually tasted good. Great place for kids. This may be a bit too quiet if you are a college kid/ young adult looking to party.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the newly-remodeled Quality INN South, the perfect hotel for the leisure and business traveler. Conveniently located off I-25, we're just minutes from popular area attractions, such as the World Arena, Seven Falls, Pikes Peak, Ft. Carson and downtown Colorado Springs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Choice Hotels, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Quality Inn South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn South Hotel Colorado Springs
- Comfort Inn Colorado Springs
- Colorado Springs Comfort Inn