I called to ask about how much money would be held against my debit card (as I forgot my credit card). The information I was given, was wrong. For the most part, I found the front desk staff unenthused and opted to to deal with them, so that I was not putting them out. The night I checked in there were dirty towels laying on the floor. I mentioned this to the front desk and received an 'okay'. No offer of towel replacement. The room was not satisfactorily cleaned the entire visit. Shameful. I'll be heading back to the area at least once a month for the next six months, however, will not be staying at the Double Tree.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Make the DoubleTree by Hilton Colorado Springs your first stop when traveling to Colorado. Our Colorado Springs hotel is just off of I-25 and offers a complimentary shuttle to the Colorado Springs Airport. Walk to the World Arena Event Center just two blocks from the hotel. With scenic Colorado Rocky Mountain views of Pikes Peak and Cheyenne Mountain, our hotel is the perfect place to relax for both business and leisure travelers. Walk into the warm ambiance of our newly renovated Colorado Springs hotel and immediately feel like family as our friendly staff welcomes you with a warm chocolate chip cookie and superior customer service at check-in. During your stay, you can enjoy a convenient, casual breakfast, lunch or dinner in our hotel restaurants, Maxi's Bar and Grille and Atrium Cafe. If you prefer to go out, our ideal location is within walking distance of the restaurants, shopping and a 20-screen theater. Once you return to the hotel from a long day of business or leisure activities, we have plenty of ways to unwind and enjoy yourself. From dancing to a relaxing glass of wine in our new Quiet Wine Bar, heated indoor pool, inviting exterior courtyard, fitness center, and beautiful guest rooms (complete with ultra, high-speed wireless internet access), you're sure to find the perfect setting for your Rocky Mountain getaway. Don't forget to check out our DoubleTree Colorado Springs hotel specials for additional savings. Book one of our packages today, there's one for every budget. Check out all the great activities nearby: • Pikes Peak & the Cog Railway • Cheyenne Mountain Zoo • Seven Falls • Cave of the Winds • Ancient Native American cliff dwellings at Manitou Springs • U.S. Olympic Training Center • "Garden of the Gods" • Royal Gorge You can also enjoy hiking, fishing, horseback riding, golfing, sightseeing, jogging or hot air ballooning in the area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Colorado Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Colorado Springs
- Colorado Springs Doubletree