“Summer holidays stay”

DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Colorado Springs
Ranked #19 of 103 Hotels in Colorado Springs
Reviewed 22 July 2014

Great hotel for family stay in Colorado springs. Close to Garden of gods, Pikes peak and restaurants. Neat, welcome staff and decent size pool. Worth for money and I do recommend this to all who visit this area!!

Room Tip: Rooms in the backside found to be quieter but that means a lot to cover to go for breakfast :)
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
BenFGates, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Colorado Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2014

Thank you for the nice review! We truly appreciate all the nice comments on the hotel, So when are you coming back to see us?

Write a ReviewReviews (1,254)

Reviewed 22 July 2014

This is the Second time I had a bad Experience. Both of my last Stay with Double Tree my room was over booked. On my First Stay with the Double Tree I went out to the store on my Return I entered the Room to Find a Naked Lady in my Shower. The Second stay on 16 July 2014 I was in in my romm watching tv some Man tried to enter. He was given my room

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Michael B
Greg M, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Colorado Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2014

I really appreciate your taking the time to share your comments with your recent stay. I want to personally apologize for any problems that may have disrupted your stay.

We want all our guests to have the best stay possible where everything exceeds their expectations. You can be confident that I will follow up on your concerns. In looking into your past stays I didn't have any record or comments in our system from your first stay but It did show we took your room charges off from your July stay.

Again thank you for making the effort to share your thoughts. We value you as a guest and I want you to know that your concerns are my concerns! . And please feel free to contact me in the future if you have any questions or concerns

Reviewed 22 July 2014

Housekeeping could use some improving, but overall our stay was great! Room was never vacuumed or funiture dusted. Day after day, crumbs begin to accumulate on carpet and furniture--light dusting would have been nice. Price for rooms should have included small refrigerator and microwave. Staying for 6 nights--it would have been nice to have a small refrigerator and microwave.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 July 2014

The hotel staff are great and respond to your requests in a timely fashion. Attention to detail and very accomodative and affable. Great amenities. The managers are kind and very friendly with children. The indoor swimming pool and sauna are fantastic. Great hotel for family stays and with its proximity close to the interstate should be a fantastic option for anyone travelling as a family or individually. Its location that is close to almost all of the tourist attractions should make this hotel, No:1 on the list of hotels to stay in Colorado Springs.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for the AWESOME review! We truly appreciate all the nice comments on the hotel and we love to get comments that say Great Stay!

Reviewed 20 July 2014

This place is clean and the front desk clerk was friendly. The town was book for 4th of July and we ended up here because they take pets, although at a price. Pet fee is 50.00 but we had no choice. The beds are comfy and we would stay again if we travel through without the dog. Breakfast was good,nice fresh fruit and omlet bar.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for the AWESOME review! We truly appreciate all the nice comments on the hotel, food and our staff. So when are you coming back to see us?

Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

This hotel was the venue for my daughter's wedding reception. The hotel staff was very nice and professional. My daughter lost her phone and they work very hard to find it. Have a nice courtyard where you can lunch. The hotel DJ was very good. The guest room where my wife and I stayed was very clean and well-appointed but did have a few flaws. The drain stopper in the bathtub did not work properly but other than that it was a very nice room for 130 dollars with tax.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

I appreciate you writing a review on your recent stay at our hotel. Thank you for the nice comments on the hotel.

We hope we see you again soon!

Reviewed 18 July 2014

This is a better than average hotel. It is in a nice location and the facilities our in good shape. I have no complaints, other than the price for breakfast is high, thankfully I didn't have to pay the bill for the buffet, it was included in the room charge that was negotiated for our group.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on your recent stay at our hotel and thank you for the nice comments on the hotel.

We hope we see you again soon!