“Everything was great!”

Ranked #44 of 105 Hotels in Colorado Springs
Killeen, Texas
“Everything was great!”
Reviewed 4 February 2014

I spend at least half of my time traveling for my job. I stayed at this hotel for 2.5 weeks and this was the best stay I've had in a very long time. Everything was great...my room, amenities, and the staff. I have stayed in many places that had a kitchenette with a couple...maybe even a three burner cook top. This was the first time I have stayed in a placed that offered a full size stove. Being able to eat healthy while traveling is a challenge but that was not the case for this trip. The staff...some of the most pleasant and professional people I have had the pleasure of dealing with. That stay was the best times ten...absolutely no complaints and a million compliments.

Room Tip: I would classify myself as extremely safety conscious. It has always been a HUGE concern. I stayed o...
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Reviewed 30 January 2014

After being here for four months the excellent service, friendly staff, and professionalism has only continued to impress me; that's how you know it's real. GREAT, GREAT STAY!!!!!! My father told me that when we took family road trips he made sure we stopped at the Residence Inn because he knew the chain would provide the best accommodations and service for a great rate. He said there is no other choice for him.

Room Tip: Just tell the staff what you want and they hit the mark every time.
Green Features: Residence Inn is the standard bearer in environmentally friendly practices.
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Arvada, Colorado
Reviewed 30 January 2014

This is one of the best hotels that i have stayed at by far. The staff was so friendly and very accomadating for all my needs/ I stayed with my kids and i would come back to this area again, just to stay at this location.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
Tonia M, General Manager at Residence Inn Colorado Springs South, responded to this review, 6 February 2014
Thank you so much for your kind review. It is so nice to hear that you were able to enjoy your stay with the kiddos.
I am sure they loved the indoor pool and the sports court. Chuck E Cheese is just two doors down and we would love to give you some discount coupons the next time you stay with us.
We look forward to serving you in the near future, thanks again for taking time to post a review.
Tucson, Arizona
Reviewed 28 January 2014

We stayed over the Christmas holiday. My first Christmas with the new in laws. I had no controlled over anything I hated it. The hotel was my only sanctuary. As stressed as I was and as poor as my disposition was and as much as I threw myself around when I got to the hotel the wonderful staff meet every tiff I threw at them head on with a smile.
Very friendly staff who genuinely care.

• Stayed December 2013
Thank you for taking the time to post a review for the Residence Inn Colorado Springs South. It was so nice to hear that we became somewhat of a respite for you during your visit to your in-laws at Christmas.
We do our best to make sure each and every guest expectations are met, I am glad we were the bright spot of your day.
We hope to see before next Christmas, but if it is not until then, hopefully we can make sure to keep your stress level to a minimum.
On behalf of myself and my staff we appreciate the time you took out of your day to post positive feedback.
Canon City, Colorado
Reviewed 27 January 2014 via mobile

After a very long day and being in a car for quite some time with nothing to eat, it was a welcoming site to see the cookies on the counter at check-in. The staff was friendly and told me to help myself after she noticed me looking at the plate. She quickly got us checked into our room. Warm, quiet and clean was what I noticed as I walked through the door. Such a cute room with everything we needed! Our bed was comfortable and good pillows was an extra bonus! I would definitely stay again!

Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
We are glad you loved the cookies! It is nice to hear that you enjoyed your stay and the front desk staff were attentive to your needs.
Look forward to seeing you on your next visit, let us know in advance what kind of cookies you would like, we'll make sure we have them hot and ready for you:)
Houston, TX, United States
Reviewed 23 January 2014

An excellent location with a great staff. Every member of the staff is very courteous and professional. Had a great experience in during the stay. Was there for a total of 3 weeks while in town on business.

Room Tip: I like the 3rd (top) floor.
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Reviewed 22 January 2014 via mobile

My family and I have stayed at many hotels in many states as we travel quite frequently. This has been the most relaxing stay thanks to the very helpful staff, clean and spacious rooms. Don't get me started on the breakfast... All together great place to stay.

Stayed January 2014