“Truly home away from home.”

Residence Inn Colorado Springs South
Ranked #43 of 104 Hotels in Colorado Springs
Reviewed 10 February 2014

Despite being separated from family for an extended period of time, I did not ever feel far from home. This was due to the personal focus the staff provides to every guest, as well as the socials every Monday thru Wednesday for all the guests. You can’t beat the quality and service for the price!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Tonia M, General Manager at Residence Inn Colorado Springs South, responded to this reviewResponded 11 February 2014

We are so honored that you can refer to us as "home". I am glad that you enjoy our social experience, it gives our staff an opportunity to better know our guests and they look forward to the opportunity every Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday! Thank you so much for taking time to share your experience and let us know if we can do anything additional during your stay with us.

Reviewed 4 February 2014

I spend at least half of my time traveling for my job. I stayed at this hotel for 2.5 weeks and this was the best stay I've had in a very long time. Everything was great...my room, amenities, and the staff. I have stayed in many places that had a kitchenette with a couple...maybe even a three burner cook top. This was the first time I have stayed in a placed that offered a full size stove. Being able to eat healthy while traveling is a challenge but that was not the case for this trip. The staff...some of the most pleasant and professional people I have had the pleasure of dealing with. That stay was the best times ten...absolutely no complaints and a million compliments.

Room Tip: I would classify myself as extremely safety conscious. It has always been a HUGE concern. I stayed o...
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 January 2014

After being here for four months the excellent service, friendly staff, and professionalism has only continued to impress me; that's how you know it's real. GREAT, GREAT STAY!!!!!! My father told me that when we took family road trips he made sure we stopped at the Residence Inn because he knew the chain would provide the best accommodations and service for a great rate. He said there is no other choice for him.

Room Tip: Just tell the staff what you want and they hit the mark every time.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 January 2014

This is one of the best hotels that i have stayed at by far. The staff was so friendly and very accomadating for all my needs/ I stayed with my kids and i would come back to this area again, just to stay at this location.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Tonia M, General Manager at Residence Inn Colorado Springs South, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2014

Thank you so much for your kind review. It is so nice to hear that you were able to enjoy your stay with the kiddos.
I am sure they loved the indoor pool and the sports court. Chuck E Cheese is just two doors down and we would love to give you some discount coupons the next time you stay with us.
We look forward to serving you in the near future, thanks again for taking time to post a review.

Reviewed 28 January 2014

We stayed over the Christmas holiday. My first Christmas with the new in laws. I had no controlled over anything I hated it. The hotel was my only sanctuary. As stressed as I was and as poor as my disposition was and as much as I threw myself around when I got to the hotel the wonderful staff meet every tiff I threw at them head on with a smile.
Very friendly staff who genuinely care.

• Stayed: December 2013

Thank you for taking the time to post a review for the Residence Inn Colorado Springs South. It was so nice to hear that we became somewhat of a respite for you during your visit to your in-laws at Christmas.
We do our best to make sure each and every guest expectations are met, I am glad we were the bright spot of your day.
We hope to see before next Christmas, but if it is not until then, hopefully we can make sure to keep your stress level to a minimum.
On behalf of myself and my staff we appreciate the time you took out of your day to post positive feedback.

Reviewed 27 January 2014

After a very long day and being in a car for quite some time with nothing to eat, it was a welcoming site to see the cookies on the counter at check-in. The staff was friendly and told me to help myself after she noticed me looking at the plate. She quickly got us checked into our room. Warm, quiet and clean was what I noticed as I walked through the door. Such a cute room with everything we needed! Our bed was comfortable and good pillows was an extra bonus! I would definitely stay again!

Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple

We are glad you loved the cookies! It is nice to hear that you enjoyed your stay and the front desk staff were attentive to your needs.
Look forward to seeing you on your next visit, let us know in advance what kind of cookies you would like, we'll make sure we have them hot and ready for you:)

Reviewed 23 January 2014

An excellent location with a great staff. Every member of the staff is very courteous and professional. Had a great experience in during the stay. Was there for a total of 3 weeks while in town on business.

Room Tip: I like the 3rd (top) floor.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business