“Great home away from home”

Residence Inn Colorado Springs South
Ranked #39 of 104 Hotels in Colorado Springs
Reviewed 7 July 2014

This was our first time at this Residence Inn. We always travel with our small dogs so really appreciate this hotel's pet friendly policies. The room was comfortable, clean and quiet. Breakfasts were a great hit! We also like the location, close to everything we like to do. We definitely will return.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Tonia M, General Manager at Residence Inn Colorado Springs South, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2014

Thank you for your kind response. I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 21 June 2014

This has been a great stay, and I will definetly recommended this place. There are a few people I want to give credit to, Nonny, Charles, Lorna, and Stephanie, ya'll are great and have made the stay so much better thank you. The dinner's are great as well as breakfast every day.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Danny R

Thank you so much for taking the time to post your review. I appreciate all the kind words concerning our staff. I am also happy you enjoyed our social hour, it's a great opportunity for us to connect to our guests and get to know them a little better. Thanks for choosing us as your lodging choice, we look forward to seeing you in the future:)

Reviewed 9 June 2014

Great place for the price! Breakfast, newspaper, attentive staff. And they take dogs. Of note was the hardest working person I've seen behind the desk in the lobby. Her name is Nonny. Kudos to the hotel for hiring her.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank viking189

Thank you so much for taking time to post your response. We appreciate Nonny very much and don't know what we would do without her. She definitely is a rare gem and we are so happy to have her. Thank you for staying with us and we look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 1 June 2014

The rooms are nice and clean. Staff pleasant. But if your banking on the free food - ummm might want to think again. Not so classy in that department - one night they had cabbage and it stunk the whole place up. However they did have a nice bowl of candy at the front desk :-)

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for your comments, we appreciate your input so that we can improve any aspect of the hotel that needs attention.
We did cook cabbage on St. Patrick's Day, I am so glad you mentioned it, who new that it would have an unappetizing odor. Thank you so much for bringing this to our attention. Next year we will definitely do something different.
Thank you for staying with us and we look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

I stayed at this Residence Inn for nearly 30 days, and it was a great experience from end to end.
The accomodations were very comfortable, including the suite, and overall facilities. Nice gym and even a small indoor pool, provided nice work out options. The staff was awesome - The management was just great. Folks very responsive. Everyone made me feel right at home, and helped out whenever I needed anything. The property was well maintained, and even had a charcoal grill and small fire pit outside when weather cooperated. The housekeeping staff was also great, and kept on top of everything.The kitchens were newly refurbished, and really enjoyed a full kitchen for this long a stay. The location was slso great, as there are two very popular restaurants literally next door, a Target across the street as well as a movie theater about 3-4 minute walk. Close to I-25. Ample parking. There are some nice trails in the area. There is also a small pond with geese nearby, and a large fountain, thus Geyser Drive.
I had a great stay here, and much appreciated the great staff support. It was about as good a home away from home as I can have asked for!! I highly recommend this property!!

Room Tip: I stayed on the top floor, and assume these would be more quiet. I did not use Room Service as sus...
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

I know it is hard to be away from family and friends for a long period of time...so I'm glad to hear we are your home away from home.
I appreciate all the positive comments about our staff and our hotel. We love to hear when we are doing things right!
It's nice to hear that you were able to get out in the area and experience shopping and dining close by.
We look forward to seeing you again. Thanks so much for your comments.

Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

We've stayed at a lot of Residence Inns when we travel. This is not one of our favorites. The staff was nice and facilities were clean. It was just lacking. Sub-par breakfast, happy hour was a pitcher of beer and craft of wine to be shared by all. And no ice unless you make it yourself in your room freezer.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

I apologize that you did enjoy your stay with us. I appreciate your comments so that we can improve upon the areas that you felt were lacking.
I am glad the staff was helpful and your room was clean. I hope that you will try us again and give us another chance to win back your loyalty.
Please feel free to contact me with any additional feedback or questions you may have.

Reviewed 24 May 2014

This is one of the best Residence Inns where we've stayed. It was conveniently located near the interstate and to restaurants. Service staff was extremely friendly and helpful. Room was neat and well-maintained.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Tonia M, General Manager at Residence Inn Colorado Springs South, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2014

I am so glad you enjoyed our convenient location. I hope you were able to enjoy one of the many restaurants in the area. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience, we appreciate the opportunity to serve you:)