“Don't stay here”
Review of Rodeway Inn

Rodeway Inn
Ranked #86 of 105 Hotels in Colorado Springs

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
  • Korean first
Maize
Reviewed 12 October 2013

After seeing the room and the gang activity outside our door we returned the key and left. Really bad!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

1 Thank Charles S
Jessica O, Guest Relations Manager at Rodeway Inn, responded to this review, 22 October 2013
It is with great concern that I am responding to your review. I truely apologize for the experience you had at our Ramada. I assure you that we do not allow or influence the type of behavior you speak of. We work hard to take care of our guests and give them a safe and comfortable experience. I hope that you will give our hotel another chance to serve you in the future. Once again I am truely sorry and please feel free and safe to visit our hotel again.
Plano, Texas, United States
Reviewed 10 October 2013

Ramada Inn limited in Colorado Springs. smells bad, no TV, very flea bag like motel with a 'Ramada' brand name. Staff was rude and lied about reasons pool and hot tub was not working. I was there a week.. every day a different excuse. ha. and don't ask for a wake up call, it won't happen.. bad motel ramada

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Jessica O, Guest Relations Manager at Rodeway Inn, responded to this review, 21 October 2013
I would like to take the time to apologize for your unpleasant stay at our Ramada. I want you to know that we will be looking into these matters and going over it with our staff, In no way were you meant to be mislead about anything and I once again sincerely apologize. I hope that you will consider our hotel during your next visit to the city. Thank you for your time I hope we get the chance to serve you again.

Travellers are raving about these Colorado Springs hotels

Texas
Reviewed 3 October 2013

Very friendly staff, especially Matt. we had an easy check in process, it was a nice, quiet and a peaceful stay. The rooms were clean, very large and the breakfast was also good. Excellent price - couldn't ask for more. We will definitely use this hotel again without hesitation.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
Thank you for your wonderful compliment. I am pleased to hear that you had a good experience at our Ramada. We strive to make sure all our staf is trained properly and have excellent customer service. Once again thank you, we look forward to serving you again.
Logan, Utah
Reviewed 10 September 2013

We booked 4 hotel rooms for a family trip to see my sister. We never expected it could be so bad. For the price, I expected an older hotel. That part didn't bother me. The things that bothered me were far worse.

We saw 4 drug deals go down in the parking lot. When we let the pregnant night time clerk know, she said she would take care of it it and went out to talk to them. Um what, she didn't call the cops, she seemed like she knew him, and nothing happened. This is not OK ever!!

One of our rooms had a hypodermic needle outside of it.

These rooms were nasty. Stained sheets, sheets with holes, inconsistent bedding. Burn marks on the microwave, and curtains. Gum on the headboard, peeling wallpaper, the floors needed a serious cleaning. One of the rooms looked like it had vomit on the floor that had an attempt of being wiped up but not at all clean. Deep cleaning is needed for all. Mildew in the bathrooms, soiled chairs in the rooms. Dirty tables. Large hairballs on the dresser. Did I mention that 2 of our 4 rooms had no AC but we couldn't move because every hotel in town was full for the holiday weekend, and they were overbooked. They tried to give us a box fan but it was still blazing hot!

The breakfast room was dirty, and none of us even wanted to eat there after what we had seen in our hotel rooms.

The pool didn't work

It was a holiday weekend and the manager was out of state, there is no assistant manager, and the maid staff is out of town for the evening, and a while the pregnant front desk girl was nice, she could do nothing to ease the problems.

Problem after problem. They didn't charge us for the night rightfully so, but It was so awful that I'll never stay in a Ramada again.

Room Tip: I would not choose any rooms here. One of our rooms was a suite and it was the cleanest of the 4, so...