This hotel was o.k. I booked it on Hotwire for about half the regular rate, had I paid the regular rates, I would have been upset. The employees all seemed nice. When I asked for a room away from the elevator, because I had read that they disturbed people (and I have a 3 yr old and 3 month old) she gave me a funny look and her response made me feel embarrassed for asking anything additional. By the comments made about the price I got for the room, I felt like they thought, I should take what I got and not expect very much and was punished for getting the deal. After loading my kids to the room, we had to go back to the front desk because the pillows had long dark hair on them. They sent a nice woman into change them, but those had even more hair on them. I saw a vacuum in the hallway by the housekeeping cart and considered asking to borrow it, because it obviously had not been used in our room for long time. Although our window was to the west, you couldn't see the mountains or anything just the construction going on to add a pool. Even with the Hotwire deal, I wouldn't stay there again until they finish the pool at least. But for the regular rate... there is Holiday Inn next door I would look into.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Holiday Inn Express Airport Offers Comfort and Convenience Getting there has to be fast and convenient too. Only 2.5 miles from the Colorado Springs Airport (COS), we are your ideal destination. Begin your day with our 'Express Start' breakfast which features a variety of delicious breakfast items, including our exclusive cinnamon rolls, omelets, biscuits and gravy, bacon, sausage and much more. No matter what brings you to Colorado Springs, your room is your personal retreat. The key word is comfort with our Simply Smart luxurious bedding, expanded cable with HBO, refrigerator, microwave,flat screen t.v., DVD players as well as our exclusive Kohler showerhead. NEw pool And Hot Tub. Imagine having all the tools you need for business, high-speed Internet, spacious desk with ergonomic chairs, 24 hour business center, copying and faxing services for your convenience.A choice location for the business traveler we are less than 2 miles from Peterson Air Force Base, Lockheed Martin, ITT, Northrop Grumman, Boeing, Ratheon, SI International, Serco, Arinc, Coca Cola, Siemens, and General Dynamics. Families appreciate this great location. We are situated off of I-24 with easy access to several local attractions. Come and rise the Cog Railway to the top of Pikes Peak America's mountain, tour the awe-inspiring Garden of the Gods, take a chance at the Cripple Creek Casinos, Cliff Dwelling and see a concert at the World Arena. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, IHG, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Colorado Springs Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Colorado Springs Airport Hotel Colorado Springs
- Holiday Inn Colorado Springs
- Colorado Springs Holiday Inn