Holiday Inn Express Colorado Springs Airport
  • Restaurant
US$208
US$179
  • Pool
Hyatt Place Colorado Springs(Colorado Springs)(Great Value!)
US$175
La Quinta Inn & Suites Colorado Springs South AP(Colorado Springs)(Great Value!)
US$158
HYATT house Colorado Springs(Colorado Springs)(Great Value!)
US$186
US$159
Best Western Plus Peak Vista Inn & Suites(Colorado Springs)(Great Value!)
US$201
US$323
US$257
US$230
Staybridge.com
All reviewstotally recommend this hotelfront deskroom was cleanfour nightsroom doorstay there againentire staypeterson afbflat screen tvthe air conditioninghot tubexcellent hotelbreakfast stafffree breakfastconvenient locationeasy accesspowers
Reviewed 3 December 2013 via mobile

Wonderful stay,clean room,Kirt at the front desk was a sweetheart. We came in late from a long road trip & he gave us a room on the end so it would be quiet,plus gave us a 2pm check out. He was very accommodating. We will definitely stay here again.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
sharon c, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Colorado Springs Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 14 January 2014

I would like to thank you for staying with us at the Holiday Inn Express. It was truly a pleasure to serve you and I am glad to here that your accommodations and service were to your liking, as complete satisfaction is out goal. We think Kirt rocks as well. I am grateful I have him on my team. We have a few fabulous things happening in 2014. We are remodeling our guest rooms,
They will have a fresh new contemporary look. We are adding some more healthy choices to the Express Start Breakfast Bar, Turkey Sausage and Bacon, Greek Yogurt, along with our special Express Start Cinnamon rolls, cheese omelets, pancakes and all the fixin's you'll be on your way to a smart start day. We would love to have the pleasure of seeing you as a regular guest and we are looking forward to your next visit wish you the best in your business and personal endeavors.

Reviewed 15 November 2013 via mobile

This was my first time staying at this holiday inn express and i must admit, I was impressed with it.
The staff at the desk were very cordial and helpful. They seemed happy to be there and provided excellent customer service.
The room were very clean. They even used some sort of scented air freshner or cleaning solution that gave the room a clean smell to it after every service.
The price was inexpensive.
If you are in the Colorado Springs area, this is the place to stay.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank DoQtor
sharon c, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Colorado Springs Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2013

Wow, what a fabulous review! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you! We have made so many. improvements recently. With the New Pool and Hot Tub, New breakfast Bar, Fitness Center
and our inviting lobby we are on the move. We are in the process of updating our rooms as well and I can't wait for your return visit. Don't forget we are with in 10- 15 minutes from the Garden of the Gods, Cheyenne Mountain Zoo, Seven Falls, Manitou Springs, The World Arena, Pikes Peak International Raceway and much more. Also very close to Cripple Creek Casinos, The world famous Air Force Academy and the Royal Gorge. Come stay again with us and stay smart.

Reviewed 30 October 2013

From the front desk staff to the breakfast staff, great service with a smile. The nice lady working the breakfast area was so overwhelmed but kept her composure.... I could tell she was irritated, not with us but just with probably not having some help...She managed very well and did it with a smile..I did tell her Thank You... The room was clean, balcony was soo nice and not to mention the hot tub....Pool and hot tub was inside so families can utilize them...I chose to stay in the room..Very nice stay...

Room Tip: If you ask for a balcony, there may be a charge...Just for your info...
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank BigRob28
sharon c, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Colorado Springs Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2013

Thank you for your wonderful comments concerning the Holiday Inn Express Airport Colorado Springs. It is always a pleasure to hear that our guests love the staff and That we are creating
GREAT HOTEL THAT GUEST LOVE. We are staying smart and making many changes everyday. The Complimentary Express Start Breakfast is adding more healthy chooses in 2014, turkey sausage, Greek Yogurt and more fruit along with the items you love now such as our cheddar cheese omelets, sausage gravy, cereal, pancakes and our very own Express Start Cinnamon Rolls. Plus, during the next few months we will be remodeling our guest rooms, each room will feature contemporary styling, complete with 32inch or 42 inch HD flat screen T.V.'s, comfy queen of king beds, two room suites and in room coffee machines with 100% Arabia coffee. Refrigerators and Microwaves, Guest bathrooms feature the Simply smart Kohler shower heads and with the new benefits in the IHG guest loyalty program. We can't wait until you come stay with us again and stay smart.

Sharon Creighton

Reviewed 24 September 2013

My daughter and I stayed at the Holiday Inn Express at the Colorado Springs Airport over the last weekend. I originally wanted to cancel because I realized it was a bit too far from where we needed to be, they wouldn't let me - had few arguments over the phone, etc. But... I was so glad as soon as I stepped into the lobby. Two ladies at the front desk, I think Lisa (manager on duty?) and Lauren - all smiles and warmth. The staff is the friendliest I've ever experience at the hotel! The rooms were clean and comfy. Breakfast was really nice as well. We had to leave early both days we stayed there (before the breakfast room was open), they had our breakfast packed for us at the front desk! Housekeeping, maintenance - everybody's happy to help. Recommend it to everybody.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, for those wonderful words of praise for my Staff. Lisa is my Front Office Manager and Lauren is my Director of Sales. Your experience is important to all of
us. With in the next few months we will be remodeling our guest rooms and they will all have a fresh contemporary look. We are just 10 -15 minutes away from several major attractions.
American's Mountain Pikes Peak, Garden of the Gods, Cheyenne Mountain Zoo, Cripple Creek Casinos, Fort Carson Army Base, Peterson Air Force Base and the Air Force Academy. Plus we are adding a few healthy items on our Breakfast Bar in 2014, Turkey Sausage, Greek Yogurt and More fruit and are always out Express Start Cinnamon rolls. You are on your way to a Smart Start Day. Please, come and visit us again soon, and Thank you for choosing the Holiday Inn Express Airport Colorado Springs.

Reviewed 17 September 2013

Made a last minute decision to stay here before a flight back to Texas the next morning. The location near the airport is perfect. The hotel concierge was friendly and helpful.

There were a couple of minor flaws: the printer in the guest computer area was not working, but the concierge allowed me to mail her my boarding passes to print on the computer at her desk. It was unusually warm for Colorado at this time of year and the air conditioning in my room did not work properly. It was too late and I was too tired to have the hotel do anything about it.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank Joy S

Thank You, for your comments, I would like personally apologize for the inconvenience you had with the printer and assure you that I have taken the necessary steps to prevent it from happening in the future. Thank you for bringing this matter to my attention. We value our customers and ask you to feel free to give us feedback all the time. I also would like to take this
time to tell you about the upgrades we are making to our Holiday Inn Express. We will start remodeling our guest rooms during the next few months. They will have that fresh contemporary Stay Smart Look and we are really excited for you to come and stay with us again.