Fairfield Inn & Suites Colorado Springs South
Ranked #51 of 105 Hotels in Colorado Springs
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Great”
Reviewed 26 May 2014

I would like to give you some feedback on our recent stay.

I had a bit of trouble getting the web-based reservations to work properly, so I called the hotel directly. The young lady that answered the phone was extremely helpful and efficient. I am sorry that I do not remember her name. I called the night of the 11th of May.

When we arrived for our visit we were greeted by Chuck and things continued to go very smoothly. He was a pleasure to talk to and had a great sense of humor.

The lady running the breakfast on the morning of the 16th of May was great! Our year and a half old son tends to make quite the mess during mealtimes, so we clean the area under his high chair when we leave.

She saw us and made a point that she was willing to clean it up for us and for us to "not worry about it..."

This simple act was very encouraging and helped make our stay much less stressful.

I would like to pass on our greatest appreciations to the staff, they were all very pleasant, helpful and understanding.

Especially the members that I mentioned above.

The room was wonderfully clean and was able to allow our toddler to simply "roam free" throughout the room after very minimal baby proofing.

The bed was very comfortable, but the pillows were a bit thin and soft for our preferences.
The breakfast was pleasant and had a good variety of choices.

Overall, we had a wonderful stay in Colorado Springs and the Fairfield helped make it that way.

We will stay here again.

Thank you very much and please pass on these remarks to the staff

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
Arvada, Colorado
Reviewed 23 May 2014

The employees were friendly and helpful. The room was clean and they already had our requested rollaway bed in the room when we arrived. The beds were very comfortable there was a wonderful breakfast the next morning.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Cerro, New Mexico
Reviewed 18 May 2014

The hotel room was very clean and the beds were extremely comfortable! I had forgot my shampoo and Elena the house keeper was very considerate in the morning to provide me with extra! If all house keepers in all hotels were as friendly as Elena it would make all stays just as pleasant as we had! She was very friendly and my son was all smiles with her! The hotel was very clean and we enjoyed everything from the swimming pool to the complimentary breakfast! Thank you! We will be returning!

• Stayed May 2014
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Reviewed 1 May 2014 via mobile

staff is amazing I loved it it felt like home!! Thanks to all but most to house keepers Nerey and Elena. Place very neat n clean I would definitely recommend this hotel to everyone. Thanks so much for a great experience

Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank nadializeth
Denver, Colorado
Reviewed 27 April 2014

I was in a studio style suite. Bed behind the business area. It worked well for the people I had to meet with. Staff was great as were the amenities including the breakfast. The only less than perfect part of my stay was a very unstable and slow wifi connection. This does not bode well for the business traveller needing on line access for business meetings. Otherwide it was an enjoyable, pleasant stay.

Room Tip: The studio suites are erfect for the business traveller who will have clients in a room without the...
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Concord, California
Reviewed 21 April 2014

My stay here was great. The service was excellent and was the cleanliness of the quiet room. I stayed here for one night on business and with the exception of three things: there was no hot water running from the sink faucet, the air conditioner was in disrepair, and the WIFI was near unusable due to it's slow speeds and constant disconnection. Other than those small things my stay was exactly as promised. Clean, Comfortable, and Quiet.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 April 2014

I do a lot of traveling for work for short and long periods of time. This has to be one of my favorite hotels that I have stayed at during my travels.

The staff is incredible! They are always friendly, courteous and are willing to help you with any issue. Very knowledgable. The cleaning staff are awesome as well. They clean the room with out disturbing your personal belongings and is always refreshing to come back to a well cleaned room.

The facilities available for use, are always in prestine condition. The view is excellent. The patio is very nice. The pool is very clean and relaxing. The dining area is very well kept. Nice amount of seating and 24 hour coffee! The rooms are very nice. Nice LCD TVs, chairs, couch, the a desk.

The beds are very comfortable, making it very difficult to want/have to get up in the morning to leave. Also enough pillows for anyone's massive pillow desire.

Room Tip: The rooms on the second and third floors on the north side have a excellent view of the lake.
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled on business