“One of many visits to this hotel”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Colorado Springs South
Ranked #49 of 105 Hotels in Colorado Springs
Kansas City, Missouri
“One of many visits to this hotel”
Reviewed 16 June 2014

I have stayed at this Fairfield Inn many times over the last 20 years and it is always a great place to stay even for just one night. I especially like to be on the 3rd floor and love the views of the mountains and the lake. Keep up the great effort you make to accommodate your guests. It is worth it and I like the location very much. I had relatives who lived in the Broadmoor area so it feels just right to be in that area and at this hotel.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Tonia M, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Colorado Springs South, responded to this review, 20 August 2014
It's great to wake up to a beautiful mountain view and crystal clear lake. Thanks so much for your review, I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to having you again!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed 4 June 2014

Great location... very clean and quiet. Love the mini fridge and microwave in each room. Very comfortable bed. Awesome staff!!! Could not ask for more. They were great and worked with me on my check out date, as I was in town for a dying relative...not sure how long I would need to stay. I was so very touched by their consideration when I returned to my room immediately following the death of my relative and the staff had a very sweet sympathy card (signed by all) waiting for me in my room. It truly reflects how great they are!! so thoughtful and caring, that is why I will always stay here when in the Springs and consider it my home away from home!! Love y'all Thanks for the great stay!!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

I am so sorry about your loss, but glad our staff was able to make that time a little more comfortable for you. Thanks for staying with us when you are in the Colorado Springs area. We enjoy having you. Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience.
Lincoln, Nebraska
Reviewed 1 June 2014 via mobile

Great location. Easy access. Very quiet. Good places to eat or drink nearby. Very clean. Comfortable beds. Friendly staff. Everything you could want in this level of hotel. One of the best Fairfields we have stayed at. Nice free breakfast. Try Fossil Brewing nearby.

Stayed June 2014
1 Thank MikeKerrey
I am happy you were able to enjoy some of the great restaurants near the hotel. Thanks for taking the time to write your review. We enjoyed having you and look forward to seeing you again!
Butte, United States
Reviewed 29 May 2014

My sister and I were taking a long trip and stayed at this hotel for only a short period of time. The room was good for the price and the beds were pretty comfortable. It felt clean and sanitary to sleep in. However, if you're a person who likes to workout in the morning like I am, I recommend finding a gym. They only have a little room just big enough for a treadmill, elliptical and bike - there is little to no room for much else. The breakfast was decent enough, some hot eggs, potatoes, make-your-own waffles and the usual toast, yogurt, bagels, etc. Overall I would recommend this hotel. The quality you get for the price is better than most and the service and people were extremely nice and responsive. They greeted and said goodbye to us with a smile and a thank you.

2 Thank Jessica Y
Minneapolis, Minnesota
Reviewed 26 May 2014

I would like to give you some feedback on our recent stay.

I had a bit of trouble getting the web-based reservations to work properly, so I called the hotel directly. The young lady that answered the phone was extremely helpful and efficient. I am sorry that I do not remember her name. I called the night of the 11th of May.

When we arrived for our visit we were greeted by Chuck and things continued to go very smoothly. He was a pleasure to talk to and had a great sense of humor.

The lady running the breakfast on the morning of the 16th of May was great! Our year and a half old son tends to make quite the mess during mealtimes, so we clean the area under his high chair when we leave.

She saw us and made a point that she was willing to clean it up for us and for us to "not worry about it..."

This simple act was very encouraging and helped make our stay much less stressful.

I would like to pass on our greatest appreciations to the staff, they were all very pleasant, helpful and understanding.

Especially the members that I mentioned above.

The room was wonderfully clean and was able to allow our toddler to simply "roam free" throughout the room after very minimal baby proofing.

The bed was very comfortable, but the pillows were a bit thin and soft for our preferences.
The breakfast was pleasant and had a good variety of choices.

Overall, we had a wonderful stay in Colorado Springs and the Fairfield helped make it that way.

We will stay here again.

Thank you very much and please pass on these remarks to the staff

Arvada, Colorado
Reviewed 23 May 2014

The employees were friendly and helpful. The room was clean and they already had our requested rollaway bed in the room when we arrived. The beds were very comfortable there was a wonderful breakfast the next morning.

Cerro, New Mexico
Reviewed 18 May 2014

The hotel room was very clean and the beds were extremely comfortable! I had forgot my shampoo and Elena the house keeper was very considerate in the morning to provide me with extra! If all house keepers in all hotels were as friendly as Elena it would make all stays just as pleasant as we had! She was very friendly and my son was all smiles with her! The hotel was very clean and we enjoyed everything from the swimming pool to the complimentary breakfast! Thank you! We will be returning!

• Stayed May 2014