“Great Location”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Colorado Springs South
Ranked #47 of 105 Hotels in Colorado Springs
Reviewed 18 July 2014

This was a very nice hotel. We were there for a lacrosse tounament and I was surprised on how clean and nice it was for the price. It was close to shops and places to eat. We had a great breakfast which also was a great surprise. I was expecting muffins, bagels, juice and coffee but we got a lot more, eggs, potatoes, waffles, fruit, yogurt. I was very nice. I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Tonia M, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Colorado Springs South, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2014

It's was nice to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! We pride ourselves in our cleanliness as well as our selection of breakfast items.
I hope your team did well at the LaCrosse tournament, we enjoyed having all of the families stay with us!

There are newer reviews for Fairfield Inn & Suites Colorado Springs South

Reviewed 7 July 2014

We were down in Colorado Springs for an overnight fun trip. We have stayed at this hotel in the past and this time did not disappointment. The rooms are clean and plenty of space. The hotel is quiet as well, even though it was busy and pretty full. The pool is small but the kid still had fun swimming around. Really like the area that this hotel is located. It is safe and there are lots of things in the area - attractions and resaurants. The breakfast is just okay but it was typical of most hotels.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank OatmealO
Tonia M, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Colorado Springs South, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2014

Thank you for taking time to post your response on TripAdvisor! So glad to hear that your trip was a success! Sounds like you had fun at our pool as well as seeing all the sights in the surrounding area. Thanks for staying with us, we look forward to seeing you again soon:)

Reviewed 24 June 2014

The location is just a couple of blocks off of I-25. It is about 15 minutes to Garden of the Gods and about 20 minutes to Pikes Peak. This hotel was located next to several other hotels, and restaurants within walking distance were Carrabas, Outback, and Buffalo Wild Wings. Chili's is just around the corner, but I would drive to it.

The beds were comfortable (I have never had an uncomfortable bed at any Fairfield Inn)! The front desk service was great. The breakfast in the morning was your typical continental breakfast with eggs. They serve breakfast from 6-9. The only thing that dates the hotel is the dresser/nightstand furniture and the tile on the bathroom floor. For that reason, I'm giving it 4 stars instead of 5.

Room Tip: This is a pet friendly hotel, so ask for a non-pet friendly room if you are concerned about being in...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

So glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. I am glad you were able to enjoy the many restaurants in the area and well as our complimentary hot breakfast. We enjoyed having you and look forward to your return!

Reviewed 23 June 2014

We really can't say anything too bad about this hotel, but we only stayed one night - we stopped on our way through. The girl that worked the front desk made a very good impression - she was incredibly helpful and engaging. The breakfast was pretty good, but the eating area was a little small. The room was very nice and clean. I can't really rate any of the amenities as we didn't get the chance to use them. For us, convenience of location wasn't all that important so I can't say anything about that either other than it was just off the interstate so easy to hop off and on to get to other locations in the area.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

It was a pleasure having you stay with us, even if it were only for one night. I'm glad you enjoyed our clean rooms as well as the convenient location just off the interstate. We look forward to your next stay, hopefully you will have more time to spend with us!

Reviewed 16 June 2014

We stayed here two weekend nights (when the rates are a bit lower) and really enjoyed our stay. The hotel is well maintained and our room was very well appointed. Nice linens, pillows and the bed slept very well. And yes, the room was very clean. They have a pool but no spa. A nice continental breakfast is included. Our room had a fridge and microwave. The only negative was that there is only one ice machine for the whole hotel and we had to go down two floors for it.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

We appreciate you taking the time to post a response on TripAdvisor. So happy you enjoyed the linens, comfortable bed and complimentary breakfast. Looking forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 16 June 2014

This place is very comfortable, breakfast was amazing for it being free. The front desk staff including the manager were very acomidating! I had a problem checking in and they took care of the problem asap. Thank god because it was a 13 hour drive. The staff are very friendly and professional. Although I am moving here, I would highly recommended this place. Very close to target, as in across the street, also near shopping and movie theater. I loved the elephant towel they made and the classic mint on the pillow. Marriott has always been my number one choice.

Room Tip: Staid on the first floor near the breakfast area, had no problems with sound or noise, I should no...
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Tonia M, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Colorado Springs South, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2014

I hope that your move went well. Our staff enjoyed having you. I am glad you enjoyed the towel art our many room attendants love to make. If you ever have visitors in the area, we would love to have them stay with us. Thanks so much for taking the time to post your review:)

Reviewed 16 June 2014

I have stayed at this Fairfield Inn many times over the last 20 years and it is always a great place to stay even for just one night. I especially like to be on the 3rd floor and love the views of the mountains and the lake. Keep up the great effort you make to accommodate your guests. It is worth it and I like the location very much. I had relatives who lived in the Broadmoor area so it feels just right to be in that area and at this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

It's great to wake up to a beautiful mountain view and crystal clear lake. Thanks so much for your review, I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to having you again!