“I would come back”

Ranked #7 of 105 Hotels in Colorado Springs
A TripAdvisor Member
“I would come back”
Reviewed 13 May 2013

Very accommodating and friendly. Quiet room- best nights sleep I've had in quite some time. I arrived very late and the manager was there waiting for me. She personally showed me my room to ensure it was to my liking. The breakfast was good, fresh coffee, clean quiet room, functional work out room.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

HotelGMCOSWA, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Colorado Springs/I-25 South, responded to this review, 3 June 2013
Thank you for the positive comments! We are so pleased to hear our service has met your expectations. We look forward to seeing you again in the future, we will be waiting for you!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
Los Angeles, United States
Reviewed 9 May 2013

This Hampton Inn was well below in service. Sheets did not stay on bed. Coffee filters were not left each day in room. Noisy. New roll of toliet paper was not left so we ran out. Only a few tissues in box...had to get another box. Breakfast sucked...not enough healthy choices and the food available was only lukewarm...breeding ground for bacteria.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Patricia B,
We would like to thank you for taking the time to provided us with frrdback from your experience. We do aplogize that your stay was not to your standards. The Hampton Inn U& Suites takes pride in winning service awards for our cleanliness and service year after year, so when something falls throughthe cracks, we would like the opprotunity to correct it. Please contact us the next time you are in town, and please give us the opportunity to make sure you have a better stay at our hotel. Thank you again!
Boulder, CO, USA
Reviewed 28 April 2013

My son and I stayed here for one night as a home base for seeing a show on a Friday night and then exploring the zoo before heading home to Boulder the next day. Backs up to the World Arena, so it's possible to walk to a show instead of fighting parking lot traffic :) Our show was at Pikes Peak Center which is a 10 min drive in downtown. Oops, my mistake! Lots of restaurants in the area and a target. Movie theatre next door. The zoo is 5-10 min drive. Great location! Comfy beds, smaller room, but suited us well. The breakfast area is nice. Typical choices. We used the gym and indoor pool & whirlpool. Loved it!

• Stayed April 2013
HotelGMCOSWA, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Colorado Springs/I-25 South, responded to this review, 1 May 2013
Dear bouldermom,
We do hope you and your son had a memorable weekend! Colorado Springs is a great escape, with several attractions and events to see. We here at the Hampton Inn & Suites are fortunate enough to be at the foothills of all of it! I hope you got to see the new elephant exhibit at to zoo, it really is amazing. Thank you for visting our hotel, and we look forward to your next getaway!
Bartlett, Illinois, United States
Reviewed 25 April 2013

All the amenities were nice. the handicap room was for the most part accommodating. Although, when I got in the shower on the shower chair I noticed a big inconvenience–there were no convenient shelves to place soap, shampoo, etc. onto. Being that I am a double below knee amputee, when I didn't have my legs on in the shower it was very dangerous for me to reach for soap, shampoo, etc. and I was very concerned with falling on the tile shower floor. So please do me and every other handicapped person a favor by putting in easy-to-reach shelves for our convenience.

Room Tip: if you're handicap, be sure to bring back up accommodations if you plan on using the handicap sh...
  • Stayed March 2013, travelled on business
Dear Scott T,
Thank you for your feedback. Our industry thrives on all comments we receive in order to continuosly better ourselves. We hear your feedback, and do not take it lightly. Our goal is to ensure your 100% satsifaction. While we do have several of these accessible needs available in our housekeeping department, they certainly could have been more readily available to you. I will ensure that your comments are shared with our staff, and moving forward, we will ensure our hotel has the tools to accomodate these needs.
Thank you again for your positive feeback, and we look forward to seeing you in the future!
grand forks, nd
Reviewed 8 April 2013

This is a very nice and clean hotel with great access to I-25 in south Colorado Springs. The beds are very comfortable and the bathroom is nicely decorated. We stayed in a king study with a view of the mountains. There were many restaurants close by. The breakfast area was pleasant and had a nice variety of choices. I would definitely stay here again when traveling through Colorado Springs!

• Stayed April 2013, travelled as a couple
HotelGMCOSWA, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Colorado Springs/I-25 South, responded to this review, 25 April 2013
Dear trish8,
We would like to take this opportunity and thank you so much for the positive feedback! This is a great hotel, and certainly a great location. Our property was built in 2008, and have since earned awards year after year on cleanliness and service. Its because of guests like you that we can get get the word out to fellow travelers! Please let us know next time you will be in town, we would love to have you back!
North Dakota
Reviewed 7 April 2013

We just stayed at this hotel on a trip from Phoenix to North Dakota. It was a great location as it was only a mile for our turn off to Highway 24. The room was very nice with a great view. Breakfast was great. We would stay there again.

Stayed April 2013, travelled with family
HotelGMCOSWA, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Colorado Springs/I-25 South, responded to this review, 16 April 2013
Thank you so much for the positive feedback! We are very fortunate to be a part of such a great hotel. Our location is ideal for travelers, being so close in proximity to the major interstate, and highways in town. We pride ourselves on outstanding guest service, and cleanliness scores year after year. We look forward to your next stay with us while in town!
Reviewed 3 April 2013

Great location, great staff, comfortable rooms. We have stayed here at least once a year for the past three years and give Hampton Inn Colorado Springs a wonderful review. There is so much to do within walking distance - dining, shopping and movies.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled with family

1 Thank Mary D
Dear Kosken2003,
We would like to take this opportunity and thank you for the positive feedback on our hotel! We are very fortunate to have such an amazing staff who continuously go above and beyond to provide outstanding customer service. I would like to extend my apologies that you even had to encounter a room not suitable in standards, but I am pleased to hear the situation was taken care of to your satisfaction. Please contact us next time you are going to be in town, and I will ensure your receive that same upgraded room type at no additional cost!