Hampton Inn & Suites Colorado Springs/I-25 South
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
Quality Inn South(Colorado Springs)
View Hotel
Hotel Elegante Conference & Event Center(Colorado Springs)
View Hotel
Courtyard Colorado Springs South(Colorado Springs)
View Hotel
TravelStar Inn & Suites(Colorado Springs)
View Hotel
All reviewsworld arenamovie theatergreat hotelwithin walking distancewould definitely stay here againking suitepool and hot tubcomplimentary breakfastfort carsonconvenient locationclean hotelcomfortable stayeasy accessparking lotwafflesshort drivepikes peak
Reviewed 3 September 2013

I have stayed at this hotel a few times recently and I have been impressed with the friendly service. The rooms are clean and the beds are very comfortable. I have friends who have stayed here, as well and they agree with my assessment.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Maureen M
HotelGMCOSWA, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Colorado Springs/I-25 South, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2013

Dear Maureen M,
Thank you for all of the positive feedback! Please keep us in mind for your next trip to Colorado Springs. We look forward to seeing you!

Reviewed 3 September 2013 via mobile

Great location like the Doubletree, walking distance for places to eat and shop. Clean rooms, bit noisey at times. Nice layout just have to watch your gps.

staff was fairly friendly, just seemed too much going on and limited staff was the issue.

• Stayed: June 2013

Reviewed 1 September 2013

I stayed here for a solid week in late August...part business, part vacation. Now granted, I'm a Hilton Diamond, so Hilton hotels like the Hampton generally (not always) go out of their way to make sure I'm comfortable. But my stay here was over and above great. They have all the things right that I'm picky about: COLD air conditioning, nice space, well-lit bathroom vanity, clean, and microwave included in room. I had one of their larger suites--300--and loved it.

The bed was fairly comfortable...although it did sag on the side that everyone sits down on. Not really awful, but enough to be noticeable--but didn't keep me away. The A/C is loud, but oh well--I can deal with that. And the original iron in the room did the usual thing that Sunbeam irons do, which is dump water all over your clothes as soon as it's filled up. But the friendly desk agent brought me a brand new, in-the-box iron as a replacement. Nice! (And not a Sunbeam either!)

Overall this hotel is getting things right. Kudos to this Hampton Inn. I'll be back.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Beachiz

Dear Beachiz,

Reviewed 1 September 2013

Walking distance to Outback Steakhouse and several others. Movie theatre across the street, though not an overcrowded or busy area. A short drive to Pike's Peak and Manitou Springs. Hour and a half to Denver airport. Pretty excellent location I'd say.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
1  Thank Douglas W

Dear Douglas W,

Reviewed 25 August 2013

Hampton Inn and Suites Colorado Springs has a great location, close to 3 major attractions. The room was spotless and was equipped with a coffee machine and microwave. Hotel had a coin op laundry, free wi-fi, free breakfast and free parking. If you're staying in the Colorado Springs area this is a great option with plenty of local area restaurants nearby.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple