“Great support in ADVERSE Weather”

Hampton Inn & Suites Colorado Springs/I-25 South
Ranked #8 of 104 Hotels in Colorado Springs
Reviewed 13 December 2013

We drove from California to Colorado Springs on the heels of a record breaking storm. The safety, convenience and support of this hotel and staff made this trip a good, secure experience instead of a misadventure.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
HotelGMCOSWA, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Colorado Springs/I-25 South, responded to this reviewResponded 30 December 2013

Dear Anthony H,
I hope you've had a chance to warm up after that cold front! Thank you for the positive feedback. We do have an incredible staff, and I have shared all of your positive feedback with them. We look forward to seeing you again soon, I will have the hot chocolate ready!

Reviewed 11 December 2013

This hotel was pretty good/mainstream and the amenities are pretty average/I did enjoy the breakfast that they offered and the hotel had good wifi and the rooms were warm at least. There was a pool available, but I did not use. Also, I enjoyed the location of the hotel, it is very close to the highway and close to restaurants and shops. I will stay at Hampton Inn my next business trip.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you Herb K! Please call us the next time you will be in town, I will ensure your amenities are ready.

Reviewed 10 December 2013

My king room was very clean, quiet, and comfortable. Nice big shower and very good breakfast. Only in town for one night, so I did not get a chance to try the pool or fitness room, but they looked nice too.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Please do take advantage of our wonderful pool and fitness center during your next visit!

Reviewed 9 December 2013

We choose Hampton Inns over other chains whenever possible. For 4 yrs we travel from 100-700 miles from home every weekend. We can count on cleanliness, comfort, good showers, friendly & helpful staff at Hamptons. This time we chose a suite. The room was huge and relaxing. It was bitter cold and late by the time we could break for dinner so we decided to carry out. The suite made it so easy to eat at the hotel. The 2 pm check out meant we could return after our event rather than rush to pack up early.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business

Thank you Cheryl W, we loved having you here!

Reviewed 21 November 2013

I stayed in this hotel for 5 nights and I enjoyed it very much. It deserves more than 3 stars sure. The rooms are good and clean. I didn't have a mountain view but instead I had arena view which was good for me. The pool is some bit small but it is indoor and working even in winter, The breakfast was fine. The staff were extremely helpful. There is a shopping area very close to the hotel. I do recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo

Dear ElShami,
Thank you so much for taking the time to tell us how we are doing! It is a great property, thanks to guests like you. We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 11 November 2013

Stayed at Hotel with wife and 3 kids...hotel was clean and nice...Affordable and had a an OK breakfast for family...used the small pool and it had a lot of chlorine, but kids had fun...rooms were clean and ready when we arrived...staff was friendly and helped us get the right room

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
HotelGMCOSWA, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Colorado Springs/I-25 South, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2013

Dear Craig K,
Thank you for the great feedback! It is always important, especially traveling with children, to choose a clean and friendly hotel. We would love to see you again soon, we will have the pool noodles ready!

Reviewed 7 November 2013

Room was comfortable, but breakfast area had trash overflowing and did not seem very clean - perhaps it was a staffing issue that day? Also front desk was tough to reach as many times the desk was vacant. Would be a toss up if I stay here next time in the area.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business

Dear Tim C,
We want to thank you for taking the time, and leaving this informative feedback. I would love to get more information so that we can better pinpoint the issue, but we have shared this information with all of our staff. We assure you, this is not our normal practice. Please let us know the next time you are in town, we would love the opportunity to show you how great we can be!