Hampton Inn & Suites Colorado Springs/I-25 South
Ranked #8 of 105 Hotels in Colorado Springs
Reviewed 24 April 2014

The hotel was very comfortable, and we had a very spacious room! The room was very clean and the staff very friendly and helpful! The breakfast was delicious! Next time I return to Colorado Springs I will definitely stay at Hampton Inn because the view of the mountains was spectacular! I ONLY stay in Hampton Inns!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn & Suites Colorado Springs/I-25 South

Reviewed 15 April 2014

We've stayed at this location on several occasions and have always found it to be an enjoyable experience. Hotel staff is always accommodating to requests. Hotel is always clean and the rooms are very nice. Close to restaurants and major attractions in Colorado Springs.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 April 2014

I was very happy to find a hotel that had smoking rooms on the first floor. It is very hard to find a quality hotel with smoking rooms anymore. I understand it is a nasty habit, but I feel like we are being discriminated against because of our choice. The room was very clean and smelled fresh. The staff is very friendly and helpful. Treated us like family.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 April 2014

Awesome place. Everything is fresh and new. The staff were very nice and accommodating. Our room was perfect. Clean & spacious and comfortable. The free breakfast just was not up to Hampton standards. The sausage patties were on the well done sued and the biscuits & gravy did not have sausage in it which made it taste very bland. I looked for the hot sauce to spice it up & only found salsa. The other day the BK was those large cheese and sausage greasy bagel bites. I really just missed the good ole scrambled eggs. :(. :)
Definitely will stay again just not be so anticipatory of the free BK.

Room Tip: Our room was 230 which does not have a view because of a wall for the pool. The stairwell is located...
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
HotelGMCOSWA, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Colorado Springs/I-25 South, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2014

Dear Lisa D,
Thank you for all of the great feedback! Our hotel thrives on these comments in order to continuously improve ourselves. I have shared your comments with our team, and we will work 100% to improve these areas for improvement. Please let us know the next time you are in town, and we will have the scrambled eggs ready!

Reviewed 2 April 2014

Business takes me to Colorado Springs twice a year. The group I meet with uses this Hampton because of its close proximity to their office. I am lucky because it is a great property. The rooms are nice and the staff is very responsive if there is a problem.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business

Dear Patsy R,
Thank you for your loyalty to the Hampton Inn & Suites! It is a great hotel, but what keeps us exceptional are guests like you. We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 31 March 2014

I really think that this hotel is a nice hotel. I really feel that the service is excellent and the rooms are really very nice. The only thing that I don't like is the heating and cooling system in the rooms. There's a thermostat on the wall that you set to an EXACT temperature. If it's winter outside, you set it to, say 66 degrees and te temperature rises, it will turn on the COOLER, blowing cold air on you. The opposite is true in the summer. It will blow hot air in the summer if the temperature drops. I HATE that feature. Many "fancier" hotels are choosing this heating and cooling system. I wish they would just choose one like we have in our homes.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends

Dear 386leslieh,
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback from your stay. It is a great hotel, and we appreciate your kind words. I have forward this information along to our chief engineer, as it is our goal to resolve the HVAC issues, to ensure your next visit with us is 100% satisfaction!

Reviewed 29 March 2014

The reason we choose to stay at Hampton Inns is that they consistantly meet or exceed our expectations. This Hampton Inn in Colorado Springs, CO added even more confidence in our selection of hotels. Our room and facilties were clean and the staff always had a moment for a friendly chat. The Geyser Dr. location is convenient to the tourist attractions and military bases. Shopping and restaurants are within walking distance. Yes, we would certainly choose to stay at this Hampton Inn again.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family

Dear Kennith H,
Thank you kindly for the positive feedback! We truly appreciate your business. and look forward to your next stay with us!