Hampton Inn & Suites Colorado Springs/I-25 South
Ranked #7 of 105 Hotels in Colorado Springs
Pinehurst, United States
“Great hotel”
Reviewed 12 July 2014

We used to live in the Springs so we knew this hotel was in a great location. This was one of the better Hampton Inn's we have stayed at. Great staff, larger hotel with a nice pool and outside sitting area. Very clean. I also love the Hilton chain because they always do a great government/ military rate.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Louisville, Kentucky
Reviewed 10 July 2014

We always try to stay at Hampton whenever we can. We found this one right off the highway, very convenient and we stayed two days to give us time to see the area. The staff were very polite and helpful and the young lady that checked us in was especially helpful. The room was very spacious and had all the amenities we have become used to receiving. One of the best things we like about staying at Hampton is the clean Duvet Cover we get at every one we check-in to. The cookies and coffee that are available at night are great and I especially like the ones with the M & M''s. The breakfast in the morning was very good. The food was fresh, hot and very tasty. The lady taking care of it made sure that nothing ran out and it was kept refreshed the way it should be. If you are gong to be in the area this is the place to stay.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Paso Robles, United States
Reviewed 2 July 2014

A very nice place to stay. The accompodations were excellant and service was great. Location was easy to find with good parking and easy access. Will be happy to stay at Hampton Inss in the future. My only complaint is this review requires minimum of 200 characters which requires counting and takes too long.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends

Overland Park, United States
Reviewed 2 July 2014

A Hampton is always a good bet and this one is a great place to stay in Colorado Springs. It is always clean and the breakfast is good. Staff are responsive to needs. I've stayed here twice a year for the past 5 years on business and it's always a comfortable stay.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business

Irving
Reviewed 30 June 2014

This is probably my favorite Hampton Inn I visited so far, and to be honest, it was not really because of the hotel itself, but its location. It was smack dab in the middle of nearby restaurants, a movie house, and even a convention center. It was the first time I stayed in a hotel where I only needed to walk to a restaurant. And they were good restaurants too. As for the hotel itself, it was the same as I have learned to expect from Hampton. I like their hotels a lot, and the complementary breakfast is very welcome. I would have loved to stay a couple more extra days, and enjoy the pool and the fitness centers more. The staff is polite and friendly, and the place is clean. The only complaint, if it is one, is the same I have always commented on -- no slippers for guests in the rooms. I think if they provided that, I would really be able to say their place is perfect. I would still come back. I really like their amenities, and their service. I wish there were more variety in their complementary breakfast, but well, it's free. and filling. and I do love the eggs. :)

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business

Pueblo, United States
Reviewed 25 June 2014

Several stays here. Always good. Only thing I can find to criticize is that TV remote was getting weak (not dead just have to hold it just right and closer to make it work) and everything else was great. Friendly & helpful staff.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple

Eagle River
Reviewed 24 June 2014

No complaints. Front desk was very nice and they were friendly. The continental breakfast was a little busy, but the hotel was full due to the Gurian Inst. conference. I like the fact that it was within walking distance to a few restaurants and a convenient store.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled on business