“Needs improvement”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Copper Mountain Racquet and Athletic Club
More attraction details
Owner description: A five-star fitness club.
Reviewed 13 February 2014

I visited the workout room first. As I opened the door the strong odor of sweat and dirty carpet made me close the door and proceed to another room. I proceeded up the stairs to the elipticals. The room did not smell as bad however it wasn't inviting. I worked out using my own music watching the tv's as did not see a place to plug in my headphones. Next, The massage was above average. The pool is a nice 120 ft in length. A very strong clorine odor in the pool however, it did not bother my eyes. I swam laps, that was enjoyable in the lap lane. When I noticed a young child with a diaper about to enter the pool, I left. I did not return the next day. I was disappointed.

Reviewed 8 January 2014

I absolutely recommend Ashley as a massage therapist and Susan as the esthetician for my sumptuous seaweed facial. This respite from the frigid temperatures was a delight. The customer service at the desk as well as my service providers were fabulous. One recommendation would be to find a way to make the massage waiting room warmer. The space heater didn't quite cut it when you are in a robe and just flip flops. Facial room had high ceiling and was a tad chilly but a heater under my back and blankets soon remedied the chill I felt. I would without a doubt recommend the spa at the Copper Mountain Racquet and Athletic Club.

1  Thank Jopalis
Reviewed 29 July 2013

well equipped...clean...nice pool...hot tub for general use and private one in each locker room...saunas in each locker room...lockers available...well equip cardio and weights rooms...friendly staff...spa activities, too,

Reviewed 7 March 2013

I was able to make a same day massage appointment. Friendly desk staff and professional massage therapist.

1  Thank colderthanyou
See more reviews
Reviewed 20 January 2013

weight room was well equipped, although a little cramped in front of the mirrors. Smelled funky.....the funky smell you get from the rubberized flooring, coffee, sweat and old socks. Locker rooms were OK....lockers themselves have seen better days. Cardio room was large and had lots of equipment although it was "lower quality" equipment....not Lifefitness. I think the treadmills were Cybex but the cheap Cybex. There was an indoor pool, didn't use it.