No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Copper Mountain Racquet and Athletic Club
More attraction details
Owner description: A five-star fitness club.
Reviewed 14 March 2014 via mobile

Four people in my travel party used the spa services located here. The first experience was Swedish massages for all 4 people. One of the masseuse gave two of the people absolutely wonderful massages. She provided me with relief from the altitude sickness and sleeplessness I was previously experiencing. Her name was Kristin. The other masseuse did not do nearly the same for the other two people. Matter of fact, my friend began her massage treatment five minutes before me but finished ten minutes prior to me! The second treatment that the four of us reserved was for reflexology. The first two went at their appointment time of 2pm and they did enjoy the experience but thought the same treatment "back home" was much better, longer, and 25% less in cost. My friend and I were scheduled for 3pm. As we were leaving the condo at 2:40, for our five min. walk to the spa, she got a call from the spa. They asked why were late to our appointment. We explained we were on our way for our 3:00 but they claimed we had a 2:30 appointment. They said they could only accommodate us at 4:30 that day but we had to meet our families to return ski equipment at that time. We were leaving the next morning so the treatment could not be rescheduled for another day. They placed her on hold for 10 min. to return to say to her that they would have to charge us since we did not cancel our appointment 24 hrs. in advance. Again we explained that our time was 3:00 but they repeatedly told us we were wrong and we would be charged in full. We also voiced our concern in how they did not send an email or phone confirmation regarding either of our spa appointments but claim we had incorrectly written down the wrong time. We then had to spend a collective 45 min. notifying our individual credit card companies of the situation so we can dispute the charge.

2  Thank Dawnmariewright

Reviewed 13 February 2014

I visited the workout room first. As I opened the door the strong odor of sweat and dirty carpet made me close the door and proceed to another room. I proceeded up the stairs to the elipticals. The room did not smell as bad however it wasn't inviting. I worked out using my own music watching the tv's as did not see a place to plug in my headphones. Next, The massage was above average. The pool is a nice 120 ft in length. A very strong clorine odor in the pool however, it did not bother my eyes. I swam laps, that was enjoyable in the lap lane. When I noticed a young child with a diaper about to enter the pool, I left. I did not return the next day. I was disappointed.

Reviewed 8 January 2014

I absolutely recommend Ashley as a massage therapist and Susan as the esthetician for my sumptuous seaweed facial. This respite from the frigid temperatures was a delight. The customer service at the desk as well as my service providers were fabulous. One recommendation would be to find a way to make the massage waiting room warmer. The space heater didn't quite cut it when you are in a robe and just flip flops. Facial room had high ceiling and was a tad chilly but a heater under my back and blankets soon remedied the chill I felt. I would without a doubt recommend the spa at the Copper Mountain Racquet and Athletic Club.

1  Thank Jopalis
Reviewed 29 July 2013

well equipped...clean...nice pool...hot tub for general use and private one in each locker room...saunas in each locker room...lockers available...well equip cardio and weights rooms...friendly staff...spa activities, too,

Reviewed 7 March 2013

I was able to make a same day massage appointment. Friendly desk staff and professional massage therapist.