“Not Impressed”

Dining options: Lunch
Farmingdale, Maine
“Not Impressed”
Reviewed 12 April 2014

After eating at The Red Barn in Augusta for so many years we decided to try Mike's place which is closer to home. What a mistake! No comparison! I ordered the scallop snack basket with onion rings to go. I got a huge heap on onion rings with just a few scallops underneath them. I was expecting more scallops then that for the price I paid. The batter had fallen off my scallops so I didn't even feel like I was eating fried scallops. My husband did like his seafood chowder but from now on when we want seafood it will be at the Red Barn in Augusta.

• Visited April 2014

Augusta, Maine
“Bland”
Reviewed 7 March 2014

ordered the haddock sandwich because it is supposedly a seafood restaurant, nothing fresh about this sandwich and to make it worse it came with melted American cheese on it, no veggies, and the bun was chewy, gross.

Visited March 2014