“Great place and great people”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Cotopaxi
Sweetwater River Ranch
Reviewed 7 June 2013

Loved being on the river and being able to just walk out and fish. It was my first time to pull a camper and everyone there was so helpful. The campground was clean and well cared for. Look forward to going back.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends
3  Thank EvetteG_13

Reviewed 7 June 2013

We spent a wonderful weekend there recently. The staff were so helpful with getting our campers situated and with all of our needs! Beautiful spot on the river, far enough away for privacy yet close to many attractions. This is a good location for group events like we had. Hope you enjoy it as much as we did!

Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends
3  Thank adiousamigo
Reviewed 6 June 2013

I stayed here for 3 nights with a large group of lady campers. It was a lovely spot right on the river and the attendants were most helpful in every way needed. We enjoyed a wonderful weekend and I definitely plan to return next year!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends
3  Thank CathyEstesParkCO
Reviewed 6 June 2013

Sweetwater River Ranch is my 'go-to' campground when I want to get away. You absolutely cannot beat the location. The river was a mere 10 feet away from my camping spot. The suspension bridge across the river is a fun and bouncy access to both sides of the Arkansas River. The fishing is AMAZING! I pulled out several browns in an hour or two and had a fantastic time.

The staff at Sweetwater felt like family by the end of our stay. The onsite manager helped fix minor problems I was having with my little vintage trailer and checked in with us several times during our stay to make sure everything was going well. Mark and Marcia, the owners are salt-of-the-earth amazing people. I would highly recommend Sweetwater to any traveler! We have been there so often that we have tent camped, stayed in their cabins, stayed in their hotel rooms and also utilized their RV sites. I have stayed there 8-10 times with my family, and I also organized a group event here where I rented out the entire campground. The staff are so easy to work with that I will be hosting an annual event here now! Top notch!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Michelle M
Reviewed 6 May 2013

We came with a group of friends and had a lovely time. The fisherpersons in our group could walk out of their trailer and fish without having to travel anywhere. The campground staff were friendly and helpful at all times. The bathrooms were very clean. I would love to come back!

Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends
3  Thank ElvenMom
Reviewed 30 April 2013

We stayed at the hotel a few years back and really had a great time. The kids loved rock climbing and we have many happy memories of the two nights we spent at Sweetwater. Fast forward to this weekend and we were back to fish while the kids and dogs explored the shore and made great use of the bridge. The fishing is never a disappointment and we love having the opportunity to get out in the beautiful Colorado sunshine and enjoy some family time. The staff was friendly and accommodating and I can't say enough about how great the day was! Thank you for a second awesome trip that was as much fun as the first. I only wish we could buy a cabin and come back when ever we want!!

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank sram76
Reviewed 22 October 2012

We had a wonderful few days at Sweetwater River Ranch. We enjoyed the campsites across the river. The hosts were great and gave us good advice on activities in the area that fit our family. What a beautiful location in CO. Can't wait to return.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank BackpackerJane

Been to Sweetwater River Ranch? Share your experiences!