“Great time!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Rock-N-Row Inc.

Rock-N-Row Inc.
Ranked #3 of 3 things to do in Cotopaxi
“Great time!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 July 2014 via mobile

Staff was more than friendly. We had 3 kids under 12 and upper Big Horn was perfect for them. Would use Rock and Row again! Great value.

Parker, Colorado
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Excellent Adventure!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 June 2014

Had a great time rafting, the boat leader was knowledgeable and friendly and the trip was great. The only reasons I gave 3 stars instead of 5 were, once we got there we were informed we had to pay extra for wetsuits, wasn't too much just would have been nice to know up front, also we payed 35 $ for a cd with pictures of our trip but when we got home discovered that the cd was blank! I emailed them and they sent us a new cd.... with pictures from the wrong boat! I emailed them back and informed them AGAIN of their mistake and they told me to mail the wrong cd back. As of now I still do not have my cd and im sure they are not going to reimburse me for the cost of mailing their mistake back to them. Kind of silly if you ask me.

Visited May 2014
3 Thank James G
Coraopolis, Pennsylvania
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Good Price”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

Groupon offered a rafting trip for about half the price of other rafting companies in the Arkansas River area, and so my daughter and two of my grandsons took advantage. The facilities were subpar with other rafting companies that we have experienced. However, the important points of having safety oriented guides and good equipment is where this company shines. We opted for the approximately two-hour trip down Big Horn Sheep Canyon and the guide was absolutely superb. So, if one can deal with less than ideal facilities, this company may be a good option.

Visited May 2014
2 Thank 43Rudolf1
Pueblo, Colorado
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“A Pleasant Surprise!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 August 2013

After reading some of the more negative reviews on here I was at first apprehensive about this company. I had found this company on Groupon, and was happy since I was considering doing this route anyway. It was my girlfriends first time rafting and this was a calmer route than many of the others. The first company we had looked into gave her problems about the weight restriction. When we called Rock-N-Row they assured us it was no problem whatsoever. After reading reviews on here I begin to doubt the company and even considered postponing the trip and just finding another company. I am soo glad we did not. We went into this with low expectations and were surprised the place even had a sign let alone a shop to buy t shirts and such. Yes you can tell it is family owned, and yes it was a little awkward at first walking in and checking in. But the trip was excellent. They were respectful and didn't say anything about my girlfriends weight just put our equipment on same as anybody else. Everything from our guide safety briefing to the trip itself was the quality you'd get from a much bigger company. Everything was handled very personally and professionally and me and my girlfriend had an excellent date and first time rafting for her! Even at regular price I would use this company again!(our trip costed a third of what we would've paid!) That's all I have to say, just thought I'd get on and write this so people can hopefully make a well informed decision if they too stumble across Rock-N-Row.

Visited August 2013
3 Thank Nukem2k
Denver, Colorado
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Nice Time”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 August 2013

I've been whitewater rafting for years and this company seems to be up to par with the rest. I saw a previous poster that said it was a dump but who cares what it looks like? It's a little building to store the life jackets, helmets, and rafts. The real thing to be concerned about is your personal safety and the guides were definitely vigilant and safe with us on the river.

NOTE:
We had to pay $5 per person extra for park fees to access the river.
If you wanted a picture package you could buy that for around $30.
If you know anything about spring melt and water levels, you would know that Aug is a very CALM time of month. If you want crazy class 3-4 rapids, you have to go during May or early June.

Visited August 2013