“Great Trip for beginners (like us)”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Rock-N-Row Inc.

Rock-N-Row Inc.
Ranked #3 of 3 things to do in Cotopaxi
Orlando, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Trip for beginners (like us)”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 July 2014

We purchased a Groupon for the 1/2 day rafting trip with Rock-N-Row. All in all we were satisfied with the trip. We arrived as instructed, and only had to wait for about an hour. This did not bother us as we had this is how every adventure tour begins! They were quite busy when we arrived and we did not receieve any greeting, but as soon as they could check us in, things got better. The guides were working to get everything set up for our trip, but we were very pleased with their service. It was clear that they took safety very seriously. Once we got onto the river we fell in love with the sights. The water was at a lower level, but we didnt mind as it was our first time. There was some playful water wars during the trip and even though the water was freezing, it was fun! We really enjoyed the rock that you could jump off. Nice little stop and very fun. The only thing we were a little bummed about was the photos. We had been informed of the photo cd before the trip, but wanted to wait until we saw the photos first. Sadly, there was less than five photos of us. Obviously we did not purchase them. All in all, the facility had a rustic mountain charm, the guides were fun and laid back and the sights were gorgeous. It was a great experience!

Visited July 2014

Monument, Colorado
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Had a great experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 July 2014

First and foremost - these guys get the job done. I haven't rafted in 41 years, last time was when I was 10 - you do the math, and my girlfriend is 56. Anyway, young or old, this company accommodated everyone (as there were also children that looked about 10 years on the rafts in our tour). EVERYONE on their staff was friendly, helpful, and as professional as I would expect, including the bus driver that took us to the launch. The equipment - rafts, vests, & helmets - were all in perfect condition. OUR raft Guide, Nick, was an excellent guide/outfitter. He was polite, conversant, and knowledgeable about what he was doing on the raft. Their facility is nothing to write home about, but I didn't care - it got the job done. I had to leave the key fob to my near-new Corvette with these guys, and my wallet inside the car with about $300 in cash. Nothing was touched, moved, or disturbed - I couldn't have been more pleased. Anyway, I would recommend this company any day of the week !! (Just br sure to being a complete change of dry clothes because once you're done, it's like you got into the shower wearing your clothes (hahahahahahaaa). Enjoy !!!

Visited July 2014
“Great time!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 July 2014 via mobile

Staff was more than friendly. We had 3 kids under 12 and upper Big Horn was perfect for them. Would use Rock and Row again! Great value.

Parker, Colorado
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Excellent Adventure!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 June 2014

Had a great time rafting, the boat leader was knowledgeable and friendly and the trip was great. The only reasons I gave 3 stars instead of 5 were, once we got there we were informed we had to pay extra for wetsuits, wasn't too much just would have been nice to know up front, also we payed 35 $ for a cd with pictures of our trip but when we got home discovered that the cd was blank! I emailed them and they sent us a new cd.... with pictures from the wrong boat! I emailed them back and informed them AGAIN of their mistake and they told me to mail the wrong cd back. As of now I still do not have my cd and im sure they are not going to reimburse me for the cost of mailing their mistake back to them. Kind of silly if you ask me.

Visited May 2014
3 Thank James G
Coraopolis, Pennsylvania
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Good Price”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

Groupon offered a rafting trip for about half the price of other rafting companies in the Arkansas River area, and so my daughter and two of my grandsons took advantage. The facilities were subpar with other rafting companies that we have experienced. However, the important points of having safety oriented guides and good equipment is where this company shines. We opted for the approximately two-hour trip down Big Horn Sheep Canyon and the guide was absolutely superb. So, if one can deal with less than ideal facilities, this company may be a good option.

Visited May 2014