“Great place for lunch”

The Old Firehouse Restaurant
Price range: US$7 - US$12
Cuisines: American, Italian, Pizza
Reviewed 13 August 2013

This restaurant has a great menu like no other in town. The service was excellent and food was fantastic. Great historical building houses this restaurant with lots of things to look at. If we are ever in the area again, will definitely go again.

4  Thank Hootentown
There are newer reviews for The Old Firehouse Restaurant

Reviewed 9 August 2013

Always good and the staff is always nice. Love it. We have ate breakfast, lunch ,and dinner....have also just came in to eat ice cream and use the Internet.

3  Thank Linda B
Reviewed 8 August 2013

I had the Collapsed Caldera: sweet potato pancake, hash browns, perfectly cooked egg over easy, topped with green chili sauce. So good. Server was a college kid who also worked at the theater across the street. I think he was new, but he did just fine. Good coffee.

2  Thank Robin A
Reviewed 1 August 2013

Tried out the old firehouse when visiting Creede, wasn't impressed! Place was too small for the amount of people, service was below par, and on top of that food wasn't great. Cooked wrong and put together messy

1  Thank Deadmous3
Reviewed 29 July 2013

We stopped in here for ice cream only, even though they had a full menu as well. Beware - their servings are HUGE! My teenager got a small rocky road, but my older one got a medium chocolate chip cookie dough in a cup and I swear, it was more than a pint! Of course, I had to help him finish it...