“One of my all time favorite galleries.”

Rare Things Gallery
Ranked #7 of 14 things to do in Creede
More attraction details
Owner description: The mystique and lure of Rare Things make the trek to Creede worth while. The knowledgeable, friendly and energetic team of personal shopping assistants bring life to the stories behind this global collection. A visit to Rare Things Gallery is always an adventure in Treasure Hunting!
Reviewed 4 September 2013

I could decorate my entire house with things from this gallery. We wondered around for at least an hour looking at everything. The staff is very friendly and helpful. I will go back every time I visit Creede.

Reviewed 15 August 2013 via mobile

Awesome shop right next to San Juan Sports in downtown Creede. Lots of Rocks and minerals for sale including many native to Colorado and silver from Creede. Agate and Geos. Fossils and antlers and many neat trinkets and keepsakes. Super friendly staff in a super friendly town!