“a surprise in Creede”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Creede
Creede Snowshoe Lodge
Ranked #1 of 5 Creede B&B and Inns
Telluride, Colorado
“a surprise in Creede”
Reviewed 8 July 2014

we stayed here on our Bicycle Tour of Colorado. the outside is needs lots of landscaping but the rooms and hospitality were great and unexpected. room was spacious and comfortable, very welcome to a tired cyclist. the best breakfast provided with a hotel on the whole tour! very kind folks who run it. just a short walk into the main part of town.

Room Tip: the motel is on the main highway which has limited traffic. all rooms seemed well appointed. there...
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Reviewed 6 July 2014 via mobile

We stayed here 3 nights and loved it. The breakfast is terrific, the rooms are clean, the bed is comfortable, and we will go there again. For a special treat rent their ATV for a trip into the mountains.

Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Cedaredge, Colorado
Reviewed 22 June 2014

We just returned from a delightful trip to Creede (one night) and Lake City (one night). First, our advice....don't bother with Lake City. Not much there and our room there was more money and half the quality. More about that in my next review. (See "Alpine Lodge, Lake City") Now for Snowshoe Lodge in Creede. Although the exterior is nothing spiffy (the hanging baskets were a very nice touch!!), everything that counts was amazing. We stayed in the room with a king bed and although the owner did say we wouldn't see the mountains from our window, he didn't say we'd be looking at a VERY CLOSE trailor park. Oh well, who spends much time in their room anyway? When we approached our room we were a little concerned about the rundown trailor park, but when we opened our door, the first thing I thought was, "this is so clean and SO nicely done"! If it was possible, things only got better from there. The owners are friendly and will do anything to make your stay comfortable! Then there was the breakfast. WOW!! I won't list what all there was to choose from as the owners may change from time to time, but you will not go away hungry and everything is homemade!! Well, not the milk, dry cereals, juice, etc, but all the hot items were. Stay at the Creeede Snowshoe Lodge! The people are friendly, the food is awesome and (oh yes) you'll find the price a very pleasant surprise too. The location to shops on Main St. and the theater is perfect too. I'm heading back to Creede sometime this summer with a friend and hope there is a room available for us. I wouldn't want to look further for a different accomodation. Sorry if I got "windy" but it's that good!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank 516Judy
Abilene, Kansas
Reviewed 1 May 2014

I have stayed here for many years. The owners are wonderful people, the breakfast they serve is wonderful and the rooms are outstanding. Very clean and comfortable. Also within walking distance to downtown. I had to stay somewhere else last year and I will not do that again. I will make my plans so I can stay here. I also love having the washer and dryer available so I can do laundry before heading back home. This is the best place to stay next to being at home. I'm fixing to stay there again soon!

Room Tip: Every room I have stayed in have been great. Each room also has their own theme, even a John Wayne r...
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
Dallas
Reviewed 29 December 2013

Our family stayed here for a few days. The rooms are clean and comfortable. There's even a washer and dryer available to wash the mountain dust off your clothes if wanted. It's a short walk to activities in Creede from the lodge. We even rented ATVs from them and had a blast exploring the mountains.
Breakfast was homemade and delicious during our stay. Not much room to eat breakfast inside, so plan to wear your jacket if the morning is cool and enjoy the mountain views from the picnic table outside.

Room Tip: The rooms across the road are newer. They are located right on the road, but most of the time this...
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank LDDallas
Ranchos De Taos, New Mexico
Reviewed 25 September 2013

We always stay at the Snowshoe Lodge....easy walk to town and pubs/restaurants....breakfast spot right across the street if the Lodge is not doing the breakfast service (only certain times of the year). Easy access for motorcycles with parking right in front of your room. Will definitely stay again!

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends
2 Thank betty7153
Bayfield, Colorado, United States
Reviewed 7 September 2013

A convenient and comfortable stay in Creede. Down home feeling. Great breakfast..and do remember this is a seasonal offering. During slow winter months lodge is open yet does not supply the extensive breakfast. I was happy I could bring my dog with me and we enjoyed our morning and evening walks.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Darla L
Also consider these accommodations in or near Creede
Spruce Lodge
#2 of 2 in South Fork
Texan Resort
Texan Resort
#15 of 21 in Lake City

Been to Creede Snowshoe Lodge? Share your experiences!