“Wonderful breakfast” 5 of 5 bubbles

McGill's
Ranked #15 of 66 Restaurants in Crested Butte
Cuisines: American, Cafe, Diner
Good for: Kids, Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Denver, CO
“Wonderful breakfast”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 May 2014 via mobile

We had breakfast here on a Saturday morning and it was wonderful! Old town Crested Butte feel! We had a variety of eaters: kids, vegetarian, gluten free, and meat eaters. We all had plenty to eat. I would suggest the veggie scromlette (scrambled eggs with guacamole, spinach, tomatoes, and cheese on potatoes). It's excellent!

Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Great Spot for Lunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 March 2014

This spot will fix your hunger. Everything is fresh and delicious. Nice informal setting. And, yes, I would go back again.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Linda O
Austin, Texas
“Great Breakfast”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 February 2014

My wife loves their steak salad, I love the breakfast. Either way, one of the places worth checking out in the CB.

Visited January 2014
Houston, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great for breakfast”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 January 2014

My husband and I stopped in for breakfast. Local laid back place. Our breakfast arrived quickly and was very good.

• Visited December 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Calgary, Canada
“Better Breakfast NEXT Time?”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 November 2013

This place is supposed to be the bomb when it comes to breakfast, and the place was definitely full of locals as well as tourists. The service can hardly expected to be friendly when there doesn't seem to be enough staff to wait on everyone, but my food came fairly quickly. The bacon "scromble" that I had over hash browns was dry, hard, and overcooked, and thus had very little flavor, and the hash browns were almost cold, as they were so undercooked. Not a single person came to ask me about my dish or even to ask me if there was anything else I needed, but I was simply delivered a bill without so much as a word. I don't see how they do it, I've got better places to spend my money.

Visited November 2013