“Food pretty good, wait staff crabby”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of McGill's

McGill's
Ranked #15 of 67 Restaurants in Crested Butte
Cuisines: American, Cafe, Diner
Good for: Local cuisine, Kids, Child-friendly, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Denver, Colorado
“Food pretty good, wait staff crabby”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 August 2014

Atmosphere and food were good for breakfast, but our waitress was very rude! Would recommend if wait staff was better.

• Visited August 2014

Lakewood, Colorado
“Excellent breakfast”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 August 2014 via mobile

For a Sunday breakfast, we had about a 20 minute wait, but it was worth it. McGill's has a busy diner vibe, relaxed and friendly. I loved the special, huevos aquilles, with chorizo & ranchero sauce.

Visited August 2014
“After an early morning drive over Kebler Pass, I was hungry....”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 August 2014

After an early morning drive over Kebler Pass, I was hungry. We’d seen plenty of chipmunks, a few deer and marmots and even a beaver in our drive. We love seeing wildlife. It makes us happy. But no more happy than a good meal at a good price. My wife had to make a conference call in the car and luckily we found a parking spot in front of McGill’s. I was able to grab a seat at the counter and order as others waited for tables. The coffee was strong and Huevos Rancheros covered with tasty green chile. My wife sat in the car conferencing with her egg sandwich and coffee, that I delivered, while I chatted with a waitress soon to be moving southeast. Staff was friendly, helpful. There is no wifi but staff suggested nearby addresses to which to connect. Make this a stop if you are breakfast hungry.

• Visited July 2014
Austin
“Another great breakfast”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 August 2014

My husband orders their french toast every time we eat there...different from regular french toast. I love the hamburgers and always have to have a "take home" as the helpings are so large.

Visited July 2014
Fort Collins, Colorado
“The place for breakfast”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 July 2014

A local place with a Colorado mountain town feel. The home fries are some of the best I've ever tasted. It's just good old down home breakfast food served by good old down home people. Portions are large and everything is made to order. This is what you imagine a small town diner should be.

• Visited July 2014