“Very friendly place!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Crested Butte Mountain Resort

Crested Butte Mountain Resort
More attraction details
Owner description: This ski resort with its Victorian look offers all types of terrain for the skier.
Knoxville, Tennessee
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Very friendly place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 June 2014

Me and my husband visited this resort for about a week and snowboarded. Everyone was very friendly and helpful. If we had a question about what bus to take to get back to the town of Crested Butte, pretty much any local around was able to answer our question.

Visited March 2014

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“First Time Skiing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 June 2014

We have a vacation home not to far away and decided to go skiing for the day. We went the day after christmas and it was busy, but not so busy that the placed was completely crowded. I did the full day beginner adventure ski class and had great instructors. You meet in between the lifts and they first teach you how to put on and get off you skis, move around, stop, and all the basics. They then take you to a small learning hill where they teach you to turn. After lunch, another instructor joined us and some of us went to try skiing on the actual hill. The instructor was nice and patient, while helping ski down the hill. I highly recommend doing the ski school. Afterwards, there are plenty of places to catch a bite to eat!

Visited December 2013
1 Thank Emd581
Fort Myers Beach, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Beautiful, quaint village”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 May 2014

Lived here for over 6 years. Beautiful skiing, people are friendly and helpful, great restaurants and fun bars with good music. I hope to be back there very soon!

Visited June 2013
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Awesome mountain”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 April 2014 via mobile

Came here in December 2011. Best mountain I've ever been to so far. Great and friendly staff and the town people were very friendly.

dallas
27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 38 helpful votes
“So much snow and so few people!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 April 2014

I came with a ski club for three days of skiing March 28 - 30. It snowed 18 inches before we got there, and continued off and on the first day there. I found a great variety of runs to challenge me and keep me entertained; even the greens were entertaining and scenic. Lift lines were almost non-existent. I have never seen so much, wide open area with so much snow and so few people. This was my first time to Crested Butte and I met nobody with a bad attitude. Everyone was nice, friendly, and if needed, helpful.

Visited March 2014