“Best Sandwiches In Town”
Review of The Sunflower Deli

The Sunflower Deli
Ranked #11 of 68 Restaurants in Crested Butte
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 27 March 2014 via mobile

Since their major renovation last Fall, the Sunflower Deli has become THE place to go for lunch, and now dinner. You've got to try their amazing pastrami rueben!

2  Thank World_Journal

Reviewed 25 March 2014

We came here for the Farm to Table dinner. The interior is cozy and warm. Tables are close together so be prepared to be social! The wait staff is efficient, knowledgeable and friendly. The food is creative and yummy - maybe a tad small on the serving size. It's a bit pricey - we had two entrees and a bottle of wine and the bill was $100. We will return most likely for a special occasion!

1  Thank Headwindtom
Reviewed 24 March 2014

Yummy & fresh in an inviting, relaxing atmosphere with friendly service. My husband and I hunger for appetizing gluten free bread, and we scored here! Not only appetizing but delicious bread adorned our toasted sandwiches. He enjoyed the Pastrami Ruben, and I savored the 1/2 Turkey Club (both on house made gluten free bread) & 1/2 salad. Their house made potato chips were tasty, too. We're going back tomorrow and maybe the next day, too ... :-)

Reviewed 1 March 2014

Breakfast, lunch and Dinner are all run by separate people here. Breakfast and Lunch are both good, simple, easy food. Dinner is AMAZING! It is a farm to table concept executed extremely well. They do fill in the menu with well sourced not local products. The menu changes every night and is fantastic. I enjoy doing a chefs choice dinner and letting Chris and Natalie and the Chefs choose for the table. This way it is family style and you get to try more options.

2  Thank Darabtrfly
Reviewed 25 February 2014

I like this place. It's laid back…chill atmosphere. No frills. My lunch was delicious. I had the Happy Hippie. YUM! I love what they've done with the recent remodel. You guys have done a fabulous job and the place looks great ;-) I also like that they offer the small bottle of wines because I love having a glass of wine with my lunch when I'm on vacation!!!!!! It was perfect ;-)