“Good food but but filled with loud, loud locals” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Ryce Asian Bistro

Ryce Asian Bistro
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian, Thai
Good for: Cheap Eats, Child-friendly, Kids, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Reno, Nevada
“Good food but but filled with loud, loud locals”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 July 2014

This place has extensive menu. Good portions Vietnamese egg rolls appetizers. The Thai curry peanut base was good but I asked for spicy, and it was very mild. A little pricy. The downside was to that it was packed and very loud. Seems like locals hang out and lots of drinking happening. I don't mind happy, but it was a lot of loud, boisterous yelling/cheering.

• Visited July 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Houston
“Good asian food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 July 2014

extensive menu. Nice outdoor seating section. I don’t know if they take reservations but it fills up fast.

Visited June 2014
Kansas City
“We eat here every time we are in Crested Butte”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 July 2014

We love this restaurant. The menu is large and includes many Asian specialties. I love their fresh spring rolls! The food is a good value. Portions are nicely sized. The ambiance is very nice. Best of all, the service is always so friendly. This is a great restaurant for couples or families! There is a patio out front. In nice weather the windows open out onto the creek making a beautiful setting.

• Visited July 2014
Denver, Colorado
“Great food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2014

We came with friends and everything we ordered was good. Drunken noodles, curry, kung pao chicken and orange chicken. We'll be back!

• Visited June 2014
2 Thank Stormcreator
Colorado
“Excellent food, service, price”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 June 2014

Recently in Crested Butte for two nights we happened to go to Ryce Asian Bistro. We were so pleased that we went there again on the second night, and were just as pleased with a different order. I accidentally left my hat there. When I called later, the manager mailed it to me. Next time I am in Crested Butte, I will definitely revisit this restaurant!

• Visited June 2014