“I love Black Tie!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Black Tie Ski Rentals of Crested Butte

Black Tie Ski Rentals of Crested Butte
More attraction details
Owner description: Black Tie Ski Rentals is Crested Butte's only ski and snowboard rental delivery shop! We gather guest information, select equipment from our own fleet based on that information, and fit the guest with ski and snowboard equipment at their place of lodging at a time that is convenient.
Heber City, Utah
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“I love Black Tie!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 March 2014

I have used Black Tie several times at different resorts. I love the convenience of the guys coming to my room upon arrival, suiting me up with superior equipment, and then picking up my equipment upon departure. The only reason not to use Black Tie is because you have brought your own boots and skis. If you rent your equipment, you will love Black Tie. The guys are accommodating and professional. The equipment is superior. Go with Black Tie. You will LOVE it!

Houston, Texas
“Black Tie made the vacation so much more pleasant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 March 2014

Black tie delivers straight to your room or by the lift - we had a few changes for boots and they immediately arrived at the hotel and the change happened seamlessly. I would definitely use them again.

Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 March 2014 via mobile

I use this ski rental service whenever available. They are incredibly accommodating and efficient. I have been able to get off of a plane at 10am, travel to the mt, and be on the mt skiing an hour after landing due to this company. The equipment is always great and picked to fit the conditions.

Florida
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Quality Skis, Prompt Delivery”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 March 2014

Black Tie made the rental easy - they deliver right to your hotel room when you want and you leave the skis for pickup. No waiting in long lines (at least 30-45 minutes at a typical resort) to get your skis fitted. The ski quality was excellent (no beat up used skis). I was also able to store my skis right at the base of the mountain.
I highly recommend this service and the cost was no different than going to a ski rental and waiting in line.

Visited February 2014
valburger
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Will never use anyone else!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 February 2014

Black Tie Ski Rental was SO easy and the staff so helpful and professional - right in the comfort of our hotel room - I can't imagine doing it any other way! The fit of the boots and skis were right on and the convenience of the delivery service, makes it a no brainer for us. While trying to organize and rally kids after a long trip this was an easy way to transition into vacation mode. Service with a smile and good tips on where and how to ski. Now we're shredding!

Visited February 2014