“Interesting, fun cocktail venue”
Review of The Dogwood

The Dogwood
Ranked #15 of 70 Restaurants in Crested Butte
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Reviewed 30 August 2013 via mobile

After reading other reviews, stopped by for pre-dinner cocktails. Wide selection of assorted concoctions, all of which were a little pricey but very innovative. Tried the bee sting which included tequila, habanero, honey, lime and mint (I think). Not for the faint of heart! Luckily, the burn was gone before dinner began at another establishment. Dogwood does serve a variety of appetizers. The atmosphere was very cozy with different rooms conducive to conversation. I'm sure it is a very lively place in season. I'll be imbibing here again on my next trip to CB!!!

Reviewed 16 August 2013

Walk past the bar as if you're heading to the restroom, and you'll find a great room where you can actually hear the folks you're with and enjoy service from one of the waitstaff. The patio is awesome too!

Reviewed 9 August 2013

We always go to The Dogwood when in Crested Butte. Everything about this place is great! Their drink selection is ecclectic and awesome. Try the Bee Sting! Their drink menu inspired me to try to infuse alcohol at home but I can't even come close to replicating their drinks. The servers are always friendly and we love the patio area. The only negative is they are closed on Monday nights and we just happened to be in town Sunday & Monday. Glad we got in at least one night at The Dogwood!

Reviewed 7 August 2013

Great atmosphere and staff, great food, and great customers. We rolled in on our first night at the recommendation from the ladies from Cleavage Candy. We loved it and had a great time!

1  Thank Jen H
Reviewed 6 August 2013

The Dogwood serves excellent cocktails, and with their 21+ all-the-time policy it makes a great date type getaway. The food and desserts are good too, portions are generous for a place like this (more expensive cocktail bar) and tasty. They also run specials most nights (ladies' night, men's night, couple's night, etc.) I definitely recommend stopping in for a drink if you're in town!