“Solid steak”

Good for: Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
“Solid steak”
Reviewed 22 September 2013 via mobile

We had a big group and everyone had fabulous meals! Chocolate cake is a must! Best ever! Only down fall was they couldn't break down the bill per person.

• Visited September 2013

Sublette, Kansas
“Best steak I've ever had”
Reviewed 22 September 2013

I don't think I've ever eaten a better steak. It was expensive but worth it probably. Fun atmosphere and nice menu. Place was clean and staff was attentive and friendly. Don't expect a low number on your check, but don't expect to be disappointed either.

• Visited July 2013
Morrison
“Was Okay”
Reviewed 4 September 2013

My husband had the prime rib and liked it. I had the BBQ pork ribs and they were pretty mediocre. If you like huge portions though - this is the place for you.

Visited August 2013
Pueblo, Colorado
“Just ok”
Reviewed 29 July 2013

I've been here before but not to eat. They are known for their variety of meats. I would love to try some of them but they're very pricey. Plus, if I'm spending $50+ I'd like a nice atmostphere, here you're basically eating in a bar.

I got the prime rib which was a pretty thick, nice cut. I would get it again. Service was good. Again, a little pricey for eating in a bar but a pretty nice prime rib.

• Visited July 2013
hampshire
“Changed”
Reviewed 20 July 2013

When did did they get so expensive been going to the Wooden Nickel for 20 Years on and off and always found it a good value steak house Now we were offered specials which were very expensive and wine specials the same
We chose to share a trout starter and Ribs both very good but we were charged extra for the plate on the Ribs?

Visited July 2013