“Good food and great staff”
Review of Ginger Cafe

Ginger Cafe
Ranked #16 of 68 Restaurants in Crested Butte
Cuisines: Indian, Thai
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 15 September 2013 via mobile

This is our second time eating here over the years, even though we visited Crested Butte every year. First of all, I'm Thai, so if you read this is totally base on real Thai food critic. There are several items that are Thai food, but its more of a mix others Asian flavor as well. Great drinks options for cocktails, beers and tea and other non alcohol drinks! Entree choice is less option compare to appetizer. My husband had today special which is lamb kabob and it was very tasty (not Thai food) and not any Asian flavor..nothing is wrong with that. Miso soup is great as well (not Thai). I had Pad Thai which was good but a little too much peanut sauce than it should be. I have to give them that they keep it original with only ingredient Pad Thai has. Unlike others Thai or Asian food place where they tried too much and put any vegetable available here such as Carrot in Thai food when original isn't. I had curried here before but it was only ok. Overall it's more American Thai or American/Asian food and its good from that perspective. I think you probably expect.

Reviewed 13 September 2013

Great little bistro with gourmet thai food. Food was excellent, but over priced as compared to similar thai food that I get in Austin.

Reviewed 13 September 2013

We had been traveling Colorado for the month and stopped at Crested Butte for lunch. We walked by Ginger and just had to stop in. Nice outside seating with a pretty view. The service was excellent as well as the food! We would definitely stop in for lunch again when visiting.

Reviewed 4 September 2013

Ginger Cafe is a small family owned restaurant in an old house. Their menu has Thai food and some unique variations. We tried several different thinks and all were amazing! My wife and I had dinner there and she went back the next day for lunch with a group of friends and family. We will eat there every time we visit CB.

Reviewed 4 September 2013

Super cute thai restaurant in the heart of downtown Crested Butte. The food was tasty and the ambiance was great as well as the location. Thumbs up!

1  Thank mtnchic16