“Better than the reviews”
Review of Ginger Cafe

Ginger Cafe
Ranked #13 of 70 Restaurants in Crested Butte
Cuisines: Indian, Thai
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 3 July 2014

To me they had very good Thai food at reasonable prices with good service. Would definitely go back the next time in Crested Butte. Small place so you want to make reservations.

1  Thank jcjr2

Reviewed 30 June 2014

Not only are you surrounded by the stunning Crested Butte scenery and Victorian town, you sit down to delicious and interesting cuisine. The appetizers, especially the spring rolls, are my favorites. You always feel welcome and the service is great! We visit CB every year, and dinner at the Ginger is a must for us!

1  Thank LouiseCTsuburb
Reviewed 29 June 2014

It is not often I find a restaurant where I must go through a process of elimination, there are so many delectable appearing choices. The Ginger Cafe in Crested Butte is one of these, however. Even the non-Asian dishes are prepared with the right Asian spices and flavoring resulting in a new flavor for a "non-Asian" dish - I'm thinking of the Moule et Frites prepared with a red curry sauce and unique restaurant prepared fried potatoes. The spring rolls are custom prepared with fresh veggies. The Biryani and the Thai Green Curry are excellent. A very enjoyable dinner seated outside on the porch on a summer's day while watching the people and bikers passing by.

1  Thank Rich S
Reviewed 28 June 2014

Average to above-average Thai and Indian cuisine. Good but not great. Time between ordering and being served was inexplicably long. I had a lamb dish and my wife went with a veg curry dish. It wasn't disappointing per se, but it wasn't anything remarkable either. Perhaps the experience would have been more satisfying if we hadn't eaten at Django's the prior night.

Reviewed 21 June 2014

We heard good things about this place and it was so good! We tried the Chicken Fried Rice and the flavor of the rice was amazing! The crab cakes were okay but the spring rolls were great and so fresh!

1  Thank tcuckt