“Expensive, but SO good”

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Arlington, Texas
“Expensive, but SO good”
Reviewed 8 August 2014 via mobile

We've been to Crested Butte more than 20 times and Soupçon never disappoints. It is very expensive, but it is also excellent. In our party of three, two of us had the filet. I'm not a huge steak eater, but I've had my share; this was the best steak I've ever had. Dessert was the creme brûlée: yum!

Visited August 2014

Taos, New Mexico
“Outstanding food, excellent service”
Reviewed 7 August 2014

I love food. ALL kinds of food. The evening I visited Soupcon, I was in a carnivore mood. I ordered the foie gras as my appetizer and the filet mignon as the entree. I was pleasantly surprised at the portion of foie gras, not the miniscule portion usually served. The foie gras was wonderfully crisp on the outside and buttery soft on the inside, perfectly seared. The filet mignon was perfectly cooked to my liking. It was absolutely delicious with a sublime flavor. One thing that truly impressed me was the service. Our waitress was attentive yet not hovering. My water and wine glasses was filled when needed, yet not every time I took a sip. I definitely recommend Soupcon as a must visit restaurant when in Crested Butte, CO.

1 Thank Maria-Grazia S
Fruita
“Incredible food and service!”
Reviewed 26 July 2014

We came here for our 10 year anniversary and we could not have been more pleased with the food and service. Martha was an excellent server and our food was exquisite from the appetizers to dessert. Definitely worth the money and great to eat locally sourced meat and veggies.

Boulder, Colorado
“Make your own French Tapas”
Reviewed 24 July 2014

We wanted everything on the menu but decided to share 6 of the appetizers and 2 desserts. Wow! The bone marrow was generously sized, served in a split bone and was the tastiest I've ever had. The salad was delightful as were the crab stack and steak tartare. Another best: the flourless chocolate cake was superb -- light in texture but rich in flavor.

I wish Crested Butte was closer -- what a wonderful weekend!

United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The Best”
Reviewed 8 July 2014

By far my favorite restaurant in Crested Butte. Each late was so flavorful food quality outstanding.
I go to this restaurant every time I go to CB. Excellent experience.

• Visited December 2013