“My Favorite Place in Crested Butte”

Last Steep Bar & Grill
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed 16 November 2013

I always look forward to eating at the Last Steep when I am in Crested Butte. I've never had a bad meal and I have eaten here many times. The soups, spinach salad with Mahi and the cheeseburger are my favorites. We always take friends there and they are never disappointed. The servers are friendly and always try to make sure everything is perfect. I highly reccomend eating at the Last Steep if you ever visit Crested Butte!

Reviewed 16 November 2013

The friendly wait staff helped make the experience wonderful. I took the waiters recommendation to try the fish tacos. They were so fresh and delicious, I ate every bite!
I would definitely go back and recommend it to my friends. This is a place you would be fine to go early with your kids or go later with couples for a nice meal.

Reviewed 8 October 2013

The Steep is my go-to place as a local of Crested Butte (can locals write an review about their favorite place?) Artichoke dip and a cocktail with a friend after work, or the best burger or hearty soup after a backcountry ski, long bike ride, hike, ect. The prizes are right, the food is good, and all my friends are there!
You don't have to be a local to love the Steep. As you will find in our off-beat town, different from the other ski resort towns in Colorado, if you love Crested Butte for what it is, we will love you! So put on your laid back style, your appetite, and meet me at the Steep!

Reviewed 5 October 2013

yea its pretty good; your average mid-high range cost lunch. Burgers are good but split one if you're small :)

Reviewed 16 September 2013

We ate here three times during our week-long vacation, we enjoyed it so much. The food is delicious, affordable and original. The atmosphere is cozy and friendly. We tried different things each time and loved it all. In our opinion, it's a must-visit.