“Good food, cold beer reasonably priced”
Review of Iron Horse Tap

Iron Horse Tap
Ranked #34 of 70 Restaurants in Crested Butte
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 9 February 2014

Good food, fun atmosphere, cold beer reasonably priced. The menu offers a nice selection of items to choose from. Oddly enough, they charge for the popcorn--it's only a buck, but most places at home the popcorn is free.

Reviewed 1 January 2014 via mobile

First time I came in was for breakfast, after 10 minutes of not seeing anyone we left. The second visit was for dinner. I order a burger and a side salad. When my food arrived the burger looked decent however my salad was literally lettuce with two drippings of dressing. I asked if I could have fries instead of the salad I was told I would be charged. Classy place.

Reviewed 1 January 2014

This place was recommended to us actually by one of the staff from our hotel because our hotel kitchen was backed up for two hours. This was a great recommendation and iron horse needs more recognition. We ate here twice, the food both times was great! We had wings which were great, poppers (best I have ever had), artichoke dip, veggie platter and the winter salad! The food was very fresh and made from scratch. We watched football at bar and the beer was great too! We may even stop by again today befire we head out.

Reviewed 28 March 2013

Great food made from scratch, good service, and sports! Locals favorite and my new favorite for good beer, pizza, burgers and wings YUM!

Reviewed 9 March 2013 via mobile

Burgers were good. Home made buns. Great pizzas. Specialty beers on tap. Went twice. Will return. Good value. A local. Nothing like prior attempts at this location!!

2  Thank efhask