“Sports Bar new management: Great beers and burgers”
Review of Iron Horse Tap

Iron Horse Tap
Ranked #41 of 67 Restaurants in Crested Butte
Cuisines: American
Boston
“Sports Bar new management: Great beers and burgers”
Reviewed 5 March 2014

We stopped in for a burger and a couple of beers early on a Sunday night. It wasn't crowded. The beer selection features local brews from Colorado and our choice was delicious (Red something - wish I could remember what it was). The burgers were cooked perfectly - nice and juicy. Beware - the burger with blue cheese - The Big Red - is HOT!!! This one will set your mouth on fire. Service was pretty good though I suspect they may struggle if busy. One of the best spots for good beer and burgers in Crested Butte Mountain Resort.

Visited March 2014

Alexandria, Virginia
“Good bar food, good value.”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

This place is hidden away a little more than most other restaurants on the Mountain but is worth finding. The menu has a decent selection from burgers to pizza and the bar tender Ben was great and the local beer selection was spot on.

• Visited February 2014
Cleveland, Ohio
“Good food, cold beer reasonably priced”
Reviewed 9 February 2014

Good food, fun atmosphere, cold beer reasonably priced. The menu offers a nice selection of items to choose from. Oddly enough, they charge for the popcorn--it's only a buck, but most places at home the popcorn is free.

Visited February 2014
Crested Butte, Colorado
“Don't waste your money.”
Reviewed 1 January 2014 via mobile

First time I came in was for breakfast, after 10 minutes of not seeing anyone we left. The second visit was for dinner. I order a burger and a side salad. When my food arrived the burger looked decent however my salad was literally lettuce with two drippings of dressing. I asked if I could have fries instead of the salad I was told I would be charged. Classy place.

• Visited January 2014
Houston, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great place!”
Reviewed 1 January 2014

This place was recommended to us actually by one of the staff from our hotel because our hotel kitchen was backed up for two hours. This was a great recommendation and iron horse needs more recognition. We ate here twice, the food both times was great! We had wings which were great, poppers (best I have ever had), artichoke dip, veggie platter and the winter salad! The food was very fresh and made from scratch. We watched football at bar and the beer was great too! We may even stop by again today befire we head out.

• Visited December 2013