We stayed here in late September on a fall foliage road trip while in our home in CO. The Bellhop staff who greet you and unload the car are incredibly friendly and helpful which sets a positive tone. The ladies at the front desk were nice as well. Our room was on a higher floor, overlooking the ski mountain with a small balcony. I think I remember taking chairs out there to enjoy a glass of wine and wondering why there weren't outside chairs provided. Other than that, the inside of the room was quite nice. It felt spacious with a sofa at one end and a mini kitchen at the other. The King sized bed was comfortable and across from a desk/TV/drawer built-in on the opposite side. The linens, although not luxurious, were just fine.
We do our own research, so don't depend on recommendations although we did ask for hiking suggestions.
Our only complaint had to do with the small restaurant located beneath our room. In spite of its charming location, it never seemed busy. We found out why. We decided to have breakfast there our last morning as it would be convenient. In spite of the fact that it was practically empty, we waited 15 minutes and then went to find a wait person. She seemed pleasant although rather distracted. After we ordered, we sat another 20 minutes waiting for something to arrive. Five minutes later, she brought part of one order; then another part 5 minutes later. We had to ask for salt and pepper as well as eating utensils. I guess it would almost be funny except it was an unpleasant delay and the food was not worth any sort of wait. What a waste of space. It is a shame as the rest of the hotel was quite nice and we would stay there again and just avoid the restaurant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Elevation Hotel & Spa is the only full-service ski-in / ski-out hotel at Crested Butte Mountain Resort. The completely renovated property features 262 rooms and spacious suites. Enjoy first-class amenities and services, including swimming pool, hot tub, wireless internet, Spa treatments, Fitness Center, bell and concierge services. The on-site 9380 Prime Restaurant & Bar serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. The Elevation Hotel & Spa offers the ultimate slopeside luxury and convenience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Elevation Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Elevation Hotel Crested Butte
- The Elevation Hotel And Spa
- Elevation Hotel Crested Butte